• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling...or not?

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
Every now and again, I run across pictures from otherwise non-tickling bondage sites which look as if they are practicing our particular kink. Thus, a thread to display such images, in the hopes that others might weigh in with their own observations.

I didn't know where to post this, as it didn't really seem to fit in over on most of the image boards. Hope it's okay here.

Here's one from a site called whippedass.com. Looks like tickling to me. What do you think? Anyone seen a clip of this? IS she tickling her, or are they merely laughing because she is off balance due to her predicament bondage?

hmm it would be nice to think her fingernails are headed towards those massive boobs of hers...and they might..it does appear that they are giggling because of the off balance..but heck..since it's a still image..we can think what we like..wow nice bondage..

hmm it would be nice to think her fingernails are headed towards those massive boobs of hers...and they might..it does appear that they are giggling because of the off balance..but heck..since it's a still image..we can think what we like..wow nice bondage..

Looking at that "Wanted" Poster makes KGB think that if you should ever cross the border coming into NY, you would be captured and tickle tortured for the Agents' amusement and then for any needed information then again for amusement.

Sinisterly,

Boris

Looking at that "Wanted" Poster makes KGB think that if you should ever cross the border coming into NY, you would be captured and tickle tortured for the Agents' amusement and then for any needed information then again for amusement.

Sinisterly,

Boris

oo really..and who is going to capture and do this tickle torturing? and what info would that be??? ooo talk the talk mighty Boris...you can't catch me...heheh..:stickout

That girl is Christina Carter. I'd say about 90% a little tickling has/will be going on.

Many thanks for the input all! Here's another one that seems sorta like tickling. Thoughts?

Is it just me, or do her boobs look kind of red? Like they're been smacked or something?

Anyway. Um. Well, judging by the expressions, the long nails, and the angle of the body of the girl in bondage, I would say Ms. Redboobs is anticipating a tickle. But, you never know.

Ps:

Oh no, Izzy! What happened to your yellow (alliteration! xD) Aradvark?! (....Does that word have two 'A's?)

Ps:

Oh no, Izzy! What happened to your yellow (alliteration! xD) Aradvark?! (....Does that word have two 'A's?)

ah i need to put it back up now..and it's a person..and he spells it with one a..although the animal is spelled with two..

and miss redboobs giggles..

Buncha threadjackers! Why, I oughta... ;)

Here's another photo I have questions about. I can't tell if he's tickling her around the collar/underarms area, or simply adjusting something(like her gag).
What's the Theater think?

I'm not positive but I think I have seen tickling used on whipped ass. It was used just to mess with the person but it was short and quickly replaced to more painful stuff.

Alright, what about THIS one? I figure that's GOTTA tickle some. Right?

those were all great and sertainly look like they all could easily be tickling scenes.

Buncha threadjackers! Why, I oughta... ;)

Here's another photo I have questions about. I can't tell if he's tickling her around the collar/underarms area, or simply adjusting something(like her gag).
What's the Theater think?

:threadj:
hehe

Hope you don't mind me jumpin in on this one rick, found a couple that I think fits this thread. You tell me,

Hope you don't mind me jumpin in on this one rick, found a couple that I think fits this thread. You tell me,

Excellent adds, Rick! From what I can see(and my fertile imagination tells me), those are all some sweet tickling shots! That first one is hawt because those are so heavy-looking weights on her poor clamped nips, and I'm sure she doesn't want to move around much to avoid causing them to swing around. Love that sort of predicament-bondage!

Here's a shot I love. Looks like he's tickling her on her sides/ribs so badly she's coming right off the bed! :tickle:

This is one of those images that, even if it's not in fact a tickling moment, I'd prefer to think of it thataway. :redface:

Here's a shot, apparently from a fetish convention or other, with what appears to be a slight bit of tickling. Perhaps taking advantage of her total hogited helplessness. Nothing like some light finger play to drive home one's "ticklish" situation. All the more enervating in that she's probably surrounded by a small crowd of bystanders.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back