• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling paradise auditions

number1234

TMF Regular
Hello I just got into ticklingparadise, I was wondering in the member tour page if theres any clips of Elizabeth? all I found is her audition clip

The best tickle vid from Tickling Paradise is Ariel. She has a great laugh. You should look it up. The best one is of her in a green top, jean shorts

She's only in 1 video. She is the Police Officer who gets kidnapped and tickled in the middle sequence of "Terminatrix." She is credited as "Marie" for that video.

The members site is something I don't dare joining in fear of paying too much for the old material. I used to be a member though, but not since the footparadise and ticklingparadise member's sections are fused. Last time I was member they did have a handful of audition clips. I even got surprised to see a Chynna audition showing up (which would be the second tickling clip of hers that exists). My TP collection is huge. I've spent many many dollars on their full videos because I am a fan of their stuff during Gabrielle's era. Being a member certainly helped me which videos to pick with the limited info you get and which models were worth the buck, but their membership site is very limited and has remained nearly the same since 2006 last time I checked (and I care little for their newer stuff, with all my respect). However, it's too expensive for old rehash and limited content. Full videos are a safer bet if you know what you're buying (which can be difficult to research).

I also have some pictures of sessions that never have been released on video. I even made threads about them yet no one ever responded. For instance Jenny is one of their most ticklish models, and there's one picture of her tied with her feet on a tree stump. Never has been released on video. There's also a picture set of Chynna tickled while hogtied. Never released on video. Plenty of other examples. All to be found on their membership site (if you look close enough, as it can be hard to navigate).
The company isn't without its mysteries. I also think Gabrielle showed her face in one video. During the Wall of Feet scene of the video Tickle Slaves the camera accidentally seems to film one woman who's supposed to be behind scenes. I believe it's her. She's of the curvaceous type just like her feet lead us to believe and I can see resemblances with Gia in her looks department. Yes I am that much a fan to know quite a lot about them (though I wasn't there during their golden age in late '90s and early 2000s). :)

Last edited:
She's only in 1 video. She is the Police Officer who gets kidnapped and tickled in the middle sequence of "Terminatrix." She is credited as "Marie" for that video.

Great video. Tickled by Gia. A legendary tickler. As with all good things something that only lasted for a few years until she went quiet (probably marriage or a serious career outside of the adult industry).

Last edited:
The site itself is an absolute train wreck.

Indeed. If you can't help it, just join one month and check them out thoroughly. Try to get everything they have on your hard drive and just use the knowledge you gather to buy the full videos you like. However, it can also be done without being a member.

Last edited:
The best tickle vid from Tickling Paradise is Ariel. She has a great laugh. You should look it up. The best one is of her in a green top, jean shorts

She was especially amazing in the video 'The Contest'. I think she should have won over Summer hehe.

My favourite Paradise Vision lees: Ariel, Chynna, Daisy Davis (teacher), Desiree, Glenora, Gabrielle, Gia, Leilani, Lily, Jenny, Katie (especially in 'French Maid'), Roxanne, Susie, Starr, Tracy and many others. So many great names and reactions so genuine as well as very relentless tickling. That production raised the bar high in that time and era.

My favourite 'ler in tickling history: Gia. :) Especially in how she 'allowed' her victims to catch their breath,... hmmm not quite just an illusion. She liked to 'toy with her prey' like that like I have rarely seen anyone do it.

Last edited:
There auditions are amazing! I was a member years ago and enjoyed watching them. In fact, at times I think about joining just for a month to see them again. The clip I'm going to buy someday is the last part of the "babysitter" clip that shows a punk rocker chick who thought she was tough and said she wasn't ticklish until Gia tied her up and tickled her! :)

I bought that clip it's about 8 minutes and it's worth every second from beginning to end! Role play was so good you'd think it was real! Lol

just downloaded that clip! im watching it now, its defiantly her!! does she ever tickle anyone?

Unfortunately no, she was a one and done. Probably couldn't take the torture again, after all, they "knew her weakness."

TP used to be real awesome. They were one of the companies that got me into tickling at as a teen. I just recently subscribed as a member to check out the latest interviews which are always awesome. Sad to see they haven't really made any new content in about a year.

Elizabeth. Oh man that was a great clip. I think my favorite clip was summer. Such big, ticklish feet. That and Cheyenne. Great models.

The clip is awesome, I bought it some years ago.

Gia is indeed a legendary tickler. Ideal tickler for me.
If only we could find someone like her to be our tickle therapist. We would definitely shoot a tickling film, maybe based on some classic tickling story, like "Baghdad tickle torture" or "Amusement park of hysteria" :)

Does anyone know why some of their older content is missing? I remember joining a long time ago and was disappointed to find a lot of material missing and have found bits and pieces over the years on numerous sites. Such a bummer, some of the best content to ever to be released to this community.

If only we could find someone like her to be our tickle therapist. We would definitely shoot a tickling film, maybe based on some classic tickling story, like "Baghdad tickle torture" or "Amusement park of hysteria" :)

Classics indeed. I read them on SW Tickle in the year 2000 I believe. I wonder how old they are.

Gia tickling the police chick is one of my all-time fav vids. Although, I never realized the elizabeth in that audition clip was the marie in the vid haha.

Unfortunately no, she was a one and done. Probably couldn't take the torture again, after all, they "knew her weakness."

elizabeth seemed to be fun to tickle since her audition but unfortunately since the "Cop Tickle!!" (clip 2 from terminatrix) it said that "Marie (Elizabeth) HATES being tickled, you can see it on her face, it is NOT fun for her, it is torture." - gia must of really pushed elizabeth past her limits...tickled and teased way too silly!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back