• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling pay site listing...

TicklingDuo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I thought it might be helpful if there was a listing of all pay sites (at least those I've found) that include tickling. I'm sure I must have missed at least a couple. So, my apologies in advance for any there may have been. Ready? Here goes...

ACE Foot Productions - fetish video producers and pay site...$7.50/mo.

Archway to Monica - a general fetish pay site and video producer that includes tickling material...$12.95/mo.

Artemis Bound - bondage pay site, includes tickling....$9.95

Barefoot Bondage - foot fetish pay site that includes tickling...$13.95/mo.

Bedroom Bondage - fetish pay site with lots of free stuff, includes tickling...$10/mo.

Belgian Feet - foot fetish pics pay site with entire free section, includes tickling...$20EU/mo.

Bound Male - M/M foot fetish pay site, includes tickling...$9.99/mo.

Bound To Be Tickled - Master Paladin's new pay tickling site...$9.95/mo.

Brazilian Tickling Site - tickle video producer and pay site...$8.90/mo.

C&B Video - fetish wrestling video producer and pay site, includes tickling...$19.95/mo.

Chloe Creations - fetish video producer and pay site, includes tickling...$12.95/mo.

Diva Land - fetish pay site...said to include tickling, though I didn't see any in the preview material...$16.95/mo.

Domina Irene Boss - BDSM club (Pittsburgh, PA), video producer and pay site, includes tickling...$34.95/mo.

Double Feeture - fetish video producer and pay site, includes tickling...$ ? unknown cost

Double Trouble - fetish wrestling video producer and pay site...$10/mo.

Dungeon Maidens - tickle video producer and pay site...$25/mo.

E Restraints - bdsm pay site & video producer...includes a little tickling...$29.95/mo.

Extreme TIckling tickling pay site offering over 2,000 video clips from a variety of sources...$6/mo.

F-Archive - foot fetish pay site, includes tickling...$14.95/mo.

Feet & Tickling Heaven - foot & tickling video PPV site, pics, clips, stories and more

Feet Online - foot fetish pay site, includes tickling...$6.95/mo.

Feetishes - foot fetish video producer and pay site, includes tickling...$13.95/mo.

Fem Feet UK - foot fetish pay site, includes tickling...$24.95/mo.

Fetish PPV - fetish movie PPV site, includes tickling

FM Concepts - foot & tickling pay site...$13.95/mo.

Foot Empire - foot fetish pay site, includes tickling...$16.95/mo.

Foot Fetish Mall - foot fetish pay site, includes tickling...$9.95/mo.

Foot Friends - M/M foot and tickling community pay site...$12.95/mo.

Foot Lifestyles - foot fetish pay site...includes tickling...$14.95/mo.

Foot Paradise - foot & tickling video producers and PPV streaming video...$PPV$

Foot Vixens - foot fetish video producers and pay site, includes tickling...$25.95/mo.

Foot World (AKA - In the Feet of the Night) - tickling video producer and pay site...$24.95/mo.

French Tickling - tickling video producer and pay site...$13.95/mo.

Giggle Gals - tickling pay site...$14.95/mo.

Girl Next Door Feet - foot fetish pay site, includes tickling...$21.95/mo.

Hang Ten Productions - foot fetish video producer & pay site...includes tickling...$21.95/mo.

Harmony Concepts - fetish video producers and PPV video site, includes tickling...$PPV$

Her Feet - fetish video producer and pay site, includes tickling...$PPV$ or $49.95/mo.

Imago Studios - streaming fetish video site...$PPV$

In the Feet of the Night - fetish video producer and pay site, includes tickling...$24.95/mo.

Janet's Foot Tease - foot fetish video producer and pay site, includes tickling...$14.95/mo.

Jay Edwards - fetish video producer & pay site...includes some tickling...$PPV$

Kink Video - M/M tickle video producer and pay site...$19.95/mo.

Lord Centurian - fetish video pay site...includes some tickling...$15.95/mo.

Lyndon Distributors - fetish video pay site...includes some tickling...$PPV$

Magic Touch Prod. Tickling.WS - foot and tickling pay site...$19.95/mo.

Men In Bondage - F/M fetish video producer and pay site, includes tickling...$14.00/mo.

MFX Video - fetish video producers, includes tickling...$PPV$

Mistress Jacqueline - fetish video and magazine producer and pay site...includes tickling...$14.95/mo.

My Foot Fetish Fantasies - M/M foot fetish site, includes tickling...site free, but requires UGAS pass ($19.95/yr)

My Friends Feet - M/M foot and tickling pay site...$10.95/mo.

Nick Harmon Productions - M/M fetish video producer and pay site, includes tickling...$15.95/mo.

Real Tickling - foot & tickling video producers...business recently scaled back, PPV video still available...$PPV$

Sex Feet.PL - foot fetish pay site...includes tickling...$19.95/mo.

Shadowplay Imaging - fetish video producer and pay site, includes tickling...$PPV$

Shannon's Secret - fetish video producer and pay site, includes tickling...$14.95/mo.

Shotgun Video - M/M fetish video producer and pay site, includes some tickling...$ ? unknown cost

Sock Obsession - sock fetish pay site, includes tickling...$13/mo.

Sole Sisters - foot fetish pay site, includes tickling...$14.95/mo.

Solefood Cafe - foot fetish video producer and pay site, includes tickling...$9.95/mo.

Special Interests - fetish wrestling video producer and pay site, includes tickling...$19.95/mo.

Stevi Secret - fetish club (Phoenix, AZ) video producer and pay site...$9.95/mo.

Stockinged Foot Obsession - foot fetish video producer and pay site, includes tickling...$13.95/mo.

Strangled Nail - Yugoslav fetish video pay site, includes tickling...$PPV$

TAO Productions - fetish video producer and pay site, includes tickling...includes pics and streaming video...$PPV$

Tickle Flix - tickling video pay site...$14.00/mo.

Tickle Hell - tickling video producer and pay site...$14.00/mo.

Tickle Me In Nylons - stockinged foot tickling pay site...$19.95

Tickle Party - fetish video producers and pay site, mainly tickling...$PPV$

Tickle Town - tickle pay site with pics, clips and more...$4.95/mo.

Tickle World - tickling clips pay site...$5.85/mo.

Tickling Dungeon - Solemaster's pay tickle site with pics and clips...$6.99/mo.

Tickling Galleries - tickling pay site with pics...$PPV$

Tickling In Russia - Russian tickling pay site...details unknown...$? unknown cost

Tickling Paradise - tickling video producer and pay site, pics, clips and stories...$14.95/mo.

Tickling.WS - MTP's foot & tickling pics & clips pay site...$19.95/mo.

Treska's Fetish Site - fetish video producer and pay site with pics...under recomstruction...$ ? unknown cost

Vellication Video - tickle video producer and pay site...$10/mo.

Web Kitten Videos - fetish wrestling video producer, fetish shop and pay site, includes tickling...$19.95/mo.

Whipped Ass - bdsm pay site...includes some tickling...$19.85/mo.

Wow Feet - foot fetish video producer & pay site...includes tickling...$14.95/mo.

Hmmm, looks like a pretty complete list, Ann. I can only think of one to add:

www.insex.com - $69/month, rates cheaper the more months you sign on for. INTENSE and GRAPHIC BDSM website that includes some tickling. Not for the faint of heart or playfully only geared, but quite interesting for those who can tolerate it.

Mimi

Yes Insex are really cool, i've been a member of them for a while, but they have yet to do a session dedicated to tickling. So far tickling has been incidental.

True - Insex is a great site. And tickling is, unfortunately, very peripheral to what they do.

But I bet they could do a heck of a tickling segment.

Maybe we should request it? PD is very good about responding to customer requests, after all. And I think he really does enjoy tickling. I just don't think that he thinks many in his audience do.

I have a text list of clips containing tickling from insex. There are 99 clips as of right now. None are entirely devoted to tickling, but it's some of my favorite content out there period. That is THE site for bondage folks too. Email me if anyone wants the list.

Steve

I'm surprised it's that high. But I guess over the years they do have a large number of clips with some tickling.

Some of the tickling moments are great, but all too brief. I wish they would do an extended segment on this topic.

I don't think an extended segment will happen, only because they mix it up well with fetishes. I've started a thread of praise on their forum though, to encourage our interests :)

Steve

Great idea.

By the way, speaking of pay sites, I am a member of Extreme Tickling, and I think it's the best buy out there.

As for Insex, I guess when I say 'extended segment,' I'm thinking 15-20 minutes or so. In light of the fact that their articles are often 2-4 hours, I think this could be integrated without disrupting the content and flow that most of the membership has come to expect. In fact, I think it would enhance it greatly.

Next time I get a membership, I'll join you in supporting this idea in the forum. I usually get a 1 month membership every third month or so.

Hello,

I know this thread was bumped but it would be cool if someone could update the paysite list. Notice that I did not volunteer myself lol.

Thanks,
K

Quite simple, the only ones making decent videos these days are Kink.com and JWTies.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back