• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Phoebe 3

lv2tkl

third time's the charm...
i recently visited LA and had another tickle session with Phoebe at Passive Arts...this was by far the best one for me ( they're all good, some's just better )...as you all know, Phoebe is very ticklish all over, esp. her feet...this time however, she revealed during the session that for some reason, her ribs were extremely ticklish that night...she thought it might be due to that fact that she's been busy w/ other things and hadn't done a tickle session in a while...boy did she howl when i dug into them!!!...of course i tickled her everywhere and loved watching her squirm and thrash...we tried lot's of different positions and i had a great time...several times during breaks she asked me to take it easy on her ribs ( she's never done that before )...even though i love tickling feet , knowing that she was very vulnerable on her ribs caused me to gravitate toward them time and time again...by the end of the session she actually used her safe-word ( that's a definite first )and begged for me to stop ( of course i did, the poor girl was totally tickled out by then )...Phoebe is still the greatest!!!...as i've said many times before, if you ever get the chance, go see her...you will not be disappointed......

phoebe

The only clip I have ever viewed is the short clip from passive arts showing her feet (only) in stocks.

It's one of my favorite of all time.
Involuntary jerking and laughter mixed with screaming.
The real deal Luicille.

If she ever decided to appear in a video, maybe in a dom mask, I'm sure it would sell like wild fire.
I would buy it in a second.

i tickled her there too...if youre going to do a session with her, you better wear ear plugs...

lv2tkl, in your expert opinion is Phoebe more ticklish on her feet using fingernails or some other tool? Also is she sensitive if you lick her feet?

honestly, she's ticklish no matter what strokes her soles...i did bring an emery board which caused a great deal of screaming!!! ( she had mentioned on a previous session that getting a pedicure was rather torturous, so i brought it to check out the results )...i also did a little sole licking but not to elicit a tickle reaction...as mentioned above, she's a screamer... but for me, ear plugs would be out of the question...i don't want to miss a thing!!!.....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back