• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Play Party March 24th in L.A.

macktickler

On Saturday March 24th, at 9pm, in the Passive Arts Studio (Club Dv8)
10914 S. La Cienega Blvd., Lennox CA. There will be a play party for the LA area members. All members 18 and older are urged to attend and bring a friend if possible. Dress code is casual but dress to impress. There are 7 play rooms, a dance floor, smoking patio and bar. Dv8 has a freindly staff, open mineded attendees, and our group is ultra friendly so please feel comfortable. Everything is consensual. Be aware that there are more things going on than just tickling, you will find your nitch. Hope to see you there.

Happy Tickles

Mack tickler

Hey babe, thanks for organizing it. I will be there, and I am looking forward to playing with you, Teesa, the established LA folks, and all the new folks. God, this is getting better and better.

Feel free to pm either one of us with any questions, etc.

Yeah this group is really growing. I know TNT and I will most likely be there barring any unforseen occurances :) I'm looking forward to adding some more female lees!!!

If you live in the LA area, you should check it out. Everyone is super cool and fun as well as easy going and laid back. Play if you want, watch if you want or go spank someone in another room...it's all up to you :)

KoS

Very well put, KOS, and I am looking forward to seeing you and TNT again (and of course playing). It is a cool mellow group, huh.

heck yeah!

kingofswing said:
Yeah this group is really growing. I know TNT and I will most likely be there barring any unforseen occurances :) I'm looking forward to adding some more female lees!!!

If you live in the LA area, you should check it out. Everyone is super cool and fun as well as easy going and laid back. Play if you want, watch if you want or go spank someone in another room...it's all up to you :)

KoS

You said it!! We will be there with bells on... Myself with barely more than that... LOL ;) I'm looking forward to a little tickling stress relief!! I second KOS' statement about hoping to see a few more female 'lees & 'lers. Mmmmm, this is getting better and better!!

isnt "none of your damn business" near LA? i thought it was in riverside county somewhere...

macktickler said:
On Saturday March 24th, at 9pm, in the Passive Arts Studio (Club Dv8)
10914 S. La Cienega Blvd., Lennox CA. There will be a play party for the LA area members. All members 18 and older are urged to attend and bring a friend if possible. Dress code is casual but dress to impress. There are 7 play rooms, a dance floor, smoking patio and bar. Dv8 has a freindly staff, open mineded attendees, and our group is ultra friendly so please feel comfortable. Everything is consensual. Be aware that there are more things going on than just tickling, you will find your nitch. Hope to see you there.

Happy Tickles

Mack tickler

are there any groups like this in Phoenix? How do I find them? And is it legal to pay someone to let me tickle them?

heres the closest two things youre going to find there dude:
porsche lynns dungeon:

http://www.doiaz.com/porsche-dungeon.htm

doesnt look like any of the mistresses switch, but you never know. doesnt hurt to try. their other dungeons are, but phoenix is a different place than LA or NY.

looks like mistress lydia there will do submissive sessions and lists tickling. however as with all these den of iniquity places, be prepared to bring cash.

you can also try this if you want to tickle feet:

http://www.footnight.com/phoenix.html

that offshoot of her dungeon stuff looks like a better possiblity.

dtrell said:
isnt "none of your damn business" near LA? i thought it was in riverside county somewhere...

No see, you're thinking of "Mind you own fucking business"

NavelTickler75 said:
Can't drive so I will not be there, sorry.

Dear NavelTickler75,

One need not be able to drive to attend the party. Passive Arts is a $5 taxi fare from LAX. Planes and busses arrive there constantly from all over Cali and the world, if you're anywhere near Amtrak or Greyhound, you can get to Los Angeles, transfer to LAX, and presto, 3 minutes later, you're at the party.

If you stay TOO late, it might be difficult to get home that night, as Goddess Bellystrokes and Steph can attest, there are tons of hotels a few blocks away and in the morning, transportation becomes easy again.

I for one, if I haven't become and aunt again that weekend, DO intend to attend. It's been far too long since I've enjoyed socializing with everyone.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.stephanielocke.com

enlightened said:
are there any groups like this in Phoenix? How do I find them? And is it legal to pay someone to let me tickle them?

There is very nice establishment in Phoenix, owned by Mistress Porsche Lynn. Google her name, or look under Arizona at maxfisch.com and you'll find quite a few wonderful women to tickle you.

Being tickled is NOT against the law.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.stephanielocke.com

p.s.For that matter, I am a 75 minute plane ride from Phoenix, I'll gladly pick you up at the airport (Burbank or LAX) take you to my home, or to Passive Arts or Lady Laura's so that the staff can join in for fun and then take you right back to the airport. A smart, discrete man with only 5 hours on his hands would be able to be tickled by me and return home in time to convincingly claim he golfed 18 holes with his buddies and had a few beers.

1. Congrats on becoming an aunt again
2. Here's hoping the sweet child awaits his/her arrival and you join us. It has been way too long. You're gonna like the new kids too. mmmmmmmmm

bellystrokes said:
1. Congrats on becoming an aunt again
2. Here's hoping the sweet child awaits his/her arrival and you join us. It has been way too long. You're gonna like the new kids too. mmmmmmmmm

Dear Goddess,

That sounds VERY promising...

much love,

Stephanie

:cry1:
i wanna gooooo! been wanting to go to one of these functions for years...rest assured...i'll be there...someday...

...hmmm...well, no promises...but lotion up them soles, bellystrokes! ya know...just in case.... :firedevil

StephanieLocke said:
There is very nice establishment in Phoenix, owned by Mistress Porsche Lynn. Google her name, or look under Arizona at maxfisch.com and you'll find quite a few wonderful women to tickle you.

Being tickled is NOT against the law.
MSL, look at what he said again...he wants to tickle someone, not be tickled. and from looking at her website, it appears there is only one mistress there willing to switch for this.

dtrell said:
MSL, look at what he said again...he wants to tickle someone, not be tickled. and from looking at her website, it appears there is only one mistress there willing to switch for this.

Dear Dtrell,

I appreciate the close re-reading. I've been talking to some of my mistress friends and some have told me that they don't consider having their feet tickled (not their entire body, but their feet) as submissive, they think of it more as indulging a fetishist and are quite comfortable engaging in it.

Also, most mistresses have a submissive girlfriend or two in the wings that they don't necessarily talk about on their website but who can be scheduled for a session. The mistress might want to be there at least for the first session, especially if it's a vanilla friend of hers who wants to try b&d and a tickling session seems like a light safe way to begin.

Good Luck The World Is Not As Lonely As It Feels,

Mistress Stephanie Locke

p.s. there are quite a few social organizations in Arizona that hold events, APEX (Arizona Power Exchange) comes to mind but there are others. As a tickler, you'll be in the minority, but you will be welcome and you should be able to find women willing to let you tickle them, at least for a little while.

StephanieLocke said:
Dear Dtrell,

I appreciate the close re-reading. I've been talking to some of my mistress friends and some have told me that they don't consider having their feet tickled (not their entire body, but their feet) as submissive, they think of it more as indulging a fetishist and are quite comfortable engaging in it.

Also, most mistresses have a submissive girlfriend or two in the wings that they don't necessarily talk about on their website but who can be scheduled for a session. The mistress might want to be there at least for the first session, especially if it's a vanilla friend of hers who wants to try b&d and a tickling session seems like a light safe way to begin.

Good Luck The World Is Not As Lonely As It Feels,

Mistress Stephanie Locke
thats interesting ill have to keep that in mind...the girlfriend part that is...and as nice as i am sure most mistresses such as yourself are, i have never really had a good tickling session with a woman that really wants to be or is a dominant. plus as much as some may let their feet be tickled, you have to admit most of them would not submit to be tied up while doing it. right or wrong? if i am wrong let me know.

Really wish I could go this time...

May I recomend anyone on the edge about joining this group that they should go!!! I was a stranger and they all made me feel quite welcome and comfortable. Bellystrokes is a doll. TNT is quite sexy, especially as a lee. KOS is a great guy....and Teesa I would love to meet again and hope she has a ball!

I have missed some and I apologize, but they were all good, and intelligent people. You WILL have a blast.

KOS make Bellystrokes curse for me will ya?

Intelligent?????? Have we got you fooled!!! hehehe
Seriously, thanks, and you were a wonderful addition to our party. Would love to have you back when possible.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back