• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Privates - Any Tips?

JoePTickle

1st Level Red Feather
In two weeks I'm meeting up with someone for the first time for a tickle playdate. I've done sessions before, but this is the first time with a request from the lee to tickle her privates with a feather (her personal fantasy). She pointed me to some David Mack clit-tickling videos so I've been reviewing, and she's bringing the feathers. Anyone got any extra tips to make it a great time for her? Techniques, tools, do's/don'ts, or any ladies that this has been done to you before? Thanks!

Like breasts, it's a light-tickling zone. Use feathers, brushes, maybe a silk scarf on the clit and lips. If you want hand action, fast light stroking on inner thighs should be explosive, and don't forget to reach underneath to stroke butt cheeks, again lightly. You can also turn her over spread eagle and stroke buttocks, and squeeze inner thighs, similar to the breasts-up positions. Brushes and stiff feathers on the crack area where the butt turns into the leg also can explosive -- as a stiff feather spinning on the tailbone/butt crack area.

Like breasts, it's a light-tickling zone. Use feathers, brushes, maybe a silk scarf on the clit and lips. If you want hand action, fast light stroking on inner thighs should be explosive, and don't forget to reach underneath to stroke butt cheeks, again lightly. You can also turn her over spread eagle and stroke buttocks, and squeeze inner thighs, similar to the breasts-up positions. Brushes and stiff feathers on the crack area where the butt turns into the leg also can explosive -- as a stiff feather spinning on the tailbone/butt crack area.

Thanks. I've got some soft applicator brushes that could do the trick.

soft and gentle! and when you have her going change directions; back and forth, then up and down. also vary the speed. another good idea; while tickling her labias, also tickle the "pockets" areas. if you don't know, that is where the front of the thighs meets the body, also known as the groin creases.

steve

try switching back and forth between gliding the feather up and down her clt for a bit, (like 20-30seconds) then with both hands, gently stroke/tickle her inner thighs. Like, close to her vag. Also do this for 20-30 seconds.
Repeat this pattern on and off for a few times... Occasionally dragging your fingertips across her lower belly (like along the pants line) as your increasing the speed/pressure of the feather stroking)
This should drive her crazyy! Lol, my bf did this to me, and it made me giggle and whimper while on the edge of orgasm. It works veryyy well dude, trust me :) <3

I'm guessing if she wants to be sexually teased if she's asking you to do this...
So, try repeating that pattern, and it will increase her sensitively, making her wayy more ticklish and *extremely* turned on....

Have fun ;)

try switching back and forth between gliding the feather up and down her clt for a bit, (like 20-30seconds) then with both hands, gently stroke/tickle her inner thighs. Like, close to her vag. Also do this for 20-30 seconds.
Repeat this pattern on and off for a few times... Occasionally dragging your fingertips across her lower belly (like along the pants line) as your increasing the speed/pressure of the feather stroking)
This should drive her crazyy! Lol, my bf did this to me, and it made me giggle and whimper while on the edge of orgasm. It works veryyy well dude, trust me :) <3

I'm guessing if she wants to be sexually teased if she's asking you to do this...
So, try repeating that pattern, and it will increase her sensitively, making her wayy more ticklish and *extremely* turned on....

Have fun ;)

Thanks for this! Especially since I'm pretty sure it's her first session and this is her biggest fantasy, I'm planning to help it last as long as possible for her. The changes in sensation you shared ought to keep it off-balance and exciting for her. Now that we're a week away we're going to start discussing more specifics so I'm also going to feel out what type of other warm-ups (back massage, light tickling of breasts or elsewhere) would be good lead-ins.

I've got some length on my nails for another session with someone today, but am thinking those need trimming in case she's curious about clit-tickling with fingers... would you agree?

A belated follow-up... Aeveirra, your tip worked like a charm. I posted about the session in True Stories. Thanks everyone for the advice.

The sonic care tooth brush!!! LOL!!! The BEST!! Especially when tied!!!

The sonic care tooth brush!!! LOL!!! The BEST!! Especially when tied!!!
I would think that this would be a little rough if you used the brush part. What I do is Scotch Tape a feather to the head....

Works marvelously.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back