• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling producer

I agree with you Darth on piracy. I am glad you are leading the charge on trying to help producers protect their content. I cheer you guys on because as a guy who purchases customs from various producers, it sucks seeing the clips I ordered and paid being broadcast over the internet for free. I spent hundreds of dollars for the custom and there it is for thieves to take.

But I do have a question regarding the OP. She already knew that the money would not be great so making money was not the concern. Would that same advice be given to a guy or a Domme who will not be tickled, but want to open a tickling store? Should they model too before trying to open a clip store themselves? If not, then why should the OP model? That's the first time I have ever seen where advice was given for someone to model BEFORE they open a clip store.....

go for it if you want. But if you do please do it in good quality I'm tired of seeing vids with horrible stories and being told they are good, or vids where I am told they are of good quality with real rations and they are do far from it I laugh out loud. Quality is all that matters. Not 120 vids a month or telling people you are putting out quality work a hundred times. Just do good work and people will buy it. That's all we want and you can imagine you will always be supported by the tickling community ^-^

Last edited:
For example, let's be hypothetical. Let's say a very pretty young lady joins the forum, and starts to sell tickle clips of her and her beautiful friends. She has the setting in some stocks, well lit, and appears professional. She is very ticklish and her and her friends do the clips that caters to many different styles (licking, nudity, girl next door, etc). Can you please explain why you would be hesitant to buy from her site, than let's say she shows up at one of the popular sites as a model and gets tickled? What is the difference?
If it's like that, then no question about it, you're right. There is only one thing. You speak about a pretty young lady who just joined the forum but already has the sufficient setting, spends a lot of money on lighting and cameras (believe me all producers know how much all of this costs to shoot good quality video), and also appears professional, as you said. So she knows what to do and how to do it.

Now there's a question: if the OP is that girl you described, does she need to post this thread and ask anyone's opinion? ;)

To the OP:
I just said already - go for it! Give it a try, push the boundaries and do what you like. No matter how you do it, producing or modelling, you should answer your question yourself better than anyone else. If you sincerely want to share something then you'll be supported by the TMF as amkes said.

If it's like that, then no question about it, you're right. There is only one thing. You speak about a pretty young lady who just joined the forum but already has the sufficient setting, spends a lot of money on lighting and cameras (believe me all producers know how much all of this costs to shoot good quality video), and also appears professional, as you said. So she knows what to do and how to do it.

Now there's a question: if the OP is that girl you described, does she need to post this thread and ask anyone's opinion? ;)

To the OP:
I just said already - go for it! Give it a try, push the boundaries and do what you like. No matter how you do it, producing or modelling, you should answer your question yourself better than anyone else. If you sincerely want to share something then you'll be supported by the TMF as amkes said.

All I have to say about this is most producers not all but a good amount buy there lights from home Depot and a camera that is on sale(models turned producer gets a fan to buy it for them) or use there smart phone. And alot are working out of there home, apt, or evem there mom's basement so the costs are low. And depending where they live it is even cheaper. So cost isn't a problem even for "professionals" just incase people are under the impression that every well know producer spends tons on There filming supplies

At Best Buy, HD cameras are now around $300, and if you can find some kind of "open box" special, it'd be even cheaper.

Or pawn shops, Amazon always has good sales, and you may even be able to find professional lighting that's affordable.

There are TONS of cinema sites (like www.nofilmschool.com) that offer pages of advice, and there are youtube tutorials that can show you easy, cheap
lighting (and way more advanced stuff...)

I just deleted about 20 posts of people attacking each other. I'm pretty close to taking the "one mistake and you're out" policy from the P&R forum and applying it to the entire TMF.

I just deleted about 20 posts of people attacking each other. I'm pretty close to taking the "one mistake and you're out" policy from the P&R forum and applying it to the entire TMF.

Might not be that bad an idea.

-Signed, the guy who rightly had all his posts deleted in this thread

hello I was wondering if being a tickle producer is worth it? im meeting another girl on this site not giving away names, and we were thinking of doing our own tickle torture videos and selling them aswell, I know its hard work, and money isn't that great, but is it worth it afterall

The most important question is: what do we have to pay you to make a video so we can see you in action? We need to make this happen.

If you're doing your own modeling then your biggest expense is gone right there. What do you have to lose?

My question is how to find the models that are really ticklish and not fakes and how much to pay them? My experience was finding the right models at a reasonable cost was the most difficult. Tickling submission has beautiful models, other sights such as the old RealTickling seemed to use pretty non modeling types. To me the quality of models and their ticklishness are the main reasons for watching, purchasing.

My question is how to find the models that are really ticklish and not fakes and how much to pay them?

Craigslist, then eventually modeling websites... or in my case, referrals. If the girls have fun working with you they'll tell their friends. That's how I found Catherine, Natasha, and Priti.

You pay them what the market value for a model is in the area, which requires a little research, or you simply ask them their current rates. Most models will quote you a price, and the ones that aren't professionals will usually take whatever you offer or do a little negotiation.

As for faking, understand that no matter who you hire and how ticklish she is, someone will accuse her of faking. That's just how this industry goes. If you really want to weed out folks you don't want to work with, audition them first. If their reactions seem good to you, use them.

If you're doing your own modeling then your biggest expense is gone right there. What do you have to lose?

Precisely.

primetime said:
You stated that you would probably buy a clip with her from one of the several well known companies. Why? What difference does it make?

This is actually something I've been harping on for a while. It's the same reason people buy Lucky Charms instead of Marshmallow Mateys at the supermarket. It's pretty insulting having someone comment on one of your clips saying that they love the model but they want to see her in a TA video instead of yours, despite the fact that you had her begging for her life within the first two minutes of the shot.

Would that same advice be given to a guy or a Domme who will not be tickled, but want to open a tickling store? Should they model too before trying to open a clip store themselves?

Of course not, because nobody pays to see guys/dommes specifically in a non-tickling role. The reason people are telling the OP to model first is that we took her question to imply that she wanted to do both the tickling and be tickled. If she's just strictly tickling then I would say not to bother.

I'm pretty close to taking the "one mistake and you're out" policy from the P&R forum and applying it to the entire TMF.

I'd buy that for a dollar!

well I got an update! I talked to one of my best friends about this idea, she finds it very weird, I didn't tell her that its a fetish thing, more like a challenge to see who lasts the longest, im even gonna try to convince one of my guy friends to do it with us who I know is violently ticklish. the style and scene I plan on going for is punk/goth looks, that's one thing no one has ever done on this site yet. and we are all teens so that's different to.
im still deciding what I should use for restraints, and what kind of videos to make. but yah that's all I got so far

Try it, and yüu will find it out!
If you and your girlfriend are realy ticklish, there you have 2 tickling models for the beginning. Rest will find.
Please do it!!!

I think the biggest decision you have to make is if you want to model in fetish videos, wether or not they are your own productions or not. The videos are going to be out there, and could be found by narrow minded people you don't like.

You have a specific style you want to create, and that is why it will probably be worth the trouble to produce the videos - to get that look you envision.

Personally I like books with old fashioned ink drawings and got a kick out of writing a kindle book with commissioned drawings. Allthough the sales hasn't paid for the drawings if was still worth the effort. What I mean is, when you have a clear "vision" for what you want to do, it's more likely to be worth the effort.
Good luck!

hello I was wondering if being a tickle producer is worth it? im meeting another girl on this site not giving away names, and we were thinking of doing our own tickle torture videos and selling them as well, I know its hard work, and money isn't that great, but is it worth it afterall

I, myself, have been doing thought experiments and research into starting a TK/Bondage Film company... not so much as a lucrative business (as we as a community are a small pond), but more as an interest to see if I could top my own imagination and craftsmanship. Basically, to see if I could build a better mousetrap... take Tickling Fetish entertainment to the next level beyond the 10 minute/ $10 fap, and blow a few minds along the way. As a creative, the joy would be in the doing and the accomplishment. Simply said, a matter of pride. The money, if it even came, would simply be gravy.

As far as making a dollar, you will notice over the last 10 years most video producers have reduced tickling videos to a basic formula; time, set-up, action, and expenditure all fall into the most trim cost-effective way to both make a dime, make a wank, and move on. I'm sure there is room for another TK company in spite of the multitude out there now. People are always willing to try something new. But the key word there is 'try'. As for whether you can keep a following... that's a whole nother ball of wax.

Irony that only a decade and some change ago, tickling video producers were as rare as hens teeth... now, any 'guy with iPhone' can throw their vision (or lack of it) out there.

I suppose it comes down to what your priorities are.

Good luck.

well I got an update! I talked to one of my best friends about this idea, she finds it very weird, I didn't tell her that its a fetish thing, more like a challenge to see who lasts the longest, im even gonna try to convince one of my guy friends to do it with us who I know is violently ticklish. the style and scene I plan on going for is punk/goth looks, that's one thing no one has ever done on this site yet. and we are all teens so that's different to.
im still deciding what I should use for restraints, and what kind of videos to make. but yah that's all I got so far

I hope to god you go through with this, I've seen about half dozen "goth/punk alternative tickle torture" experiments fall flat in the past 5 or so years alone.

I do videos in my spare time and have a little bit of knowledge on how to do them on a budget, PM me if you want to know more.

not sure im not paying my frineds to be tickled lol I told them this is a challenge so kinda tricking them into doing it, my first tickle victim is next weekend, its my guy friend, any ideas I should use to tie him down with?

Long socks, pantyhose, robe ties, but I'd suggest just going to WalMart or Lowes and spending $3 on some nylon rope. Comfortable, cheap and effective.

thanks for the advice, and for restraining him, should I do it on my bed? or be creative?

thanks for the advice, and for restraining him, should I do it on my bed? or be creative?

Bed to start off with, gauge how good you are with a rope to begin with and get a feel for his body and reactions. From there you can get creative and exploit certain point on him, etc so forth. A lot of people who don't make videos don't realize the first go at it will mostly be a recorded "feeling out" process, even "really ticklish" people might not react quite how you expect or want them to at first and a hefty chunk of your time will be spent getting them where you want them mentally and then getting the kind of reactions you want.

A lot of people here have been trying to tell you what's going to look good production wise, I advise you to work more towards getting genuine reactions before worrying about getting creative. I'm by no means a professional, but there's more to it than just thinking up weird positions and scenarios to torture someone in and getting it on camera.

If you're in a position where you can do it part time, while working a full time job to pay your bills, then I'd say go for it. I think the fact that you're 2 lady ler producers in a male dominated industry could be a huge advantage for you.

I've done videowork(although not tickling videos), and the taping/editing is actually the easy part. I think the business aspects might be a bigger challenge(renting a studio, and equipment, hiring models, marketing your product, putting together a website, etc.)

This was a pretty cool thread, since I was considering doing something similar.

Whatever you decide to do, I'm sure tmf will lend you lots of support. And if you need another cog in your machine (& are in central/southern CA) I'm just a message away lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back