• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling release forms?

Jimby

TMF Regular
I'm looking for any advice on what a tickling release form should look like and what it should include. When a 'model' consensually agrees to be filmed while being tickled with the intention of the clip being posted on the internet, what all do I have to have him or her address?
Amateur video producers: If anyone is willing to show me a visible idea of what said form tends to look like I would be very grateful!

Anyway, 20 year old male here who is friends with several 19-22(ish) year old girls who will soon be tickled relentlessly on video. ;) I hope I can gather enough information in this thread to safely be able to give back to the community who has shared so much with me.

On a slightly unrelated note.. Any information on Xfering videos shot with a handicam on compact cassette tapes to the computer would be greatly appreciated. I haven't purchased a digital camcorder yet but intend to in the near future so for now I will be filming using a small video recorder. There has to be just a chord that will take care of that isn't there?

Thanks in advance,
JJ

On a slightly unrelated note.. Any information on Xfering videos shot with a handicam on compact cassette tapes to the computer would be greatly appreciated. I haven't purchased a digital camcorder yet but intend to in the near future so for now I will be filming using a small video recorder. There has to be just a chord that will take care of that isn't there?

Thanks in advance,
JJ

Howdy! I don't use release forms myself, but on the video part: 'digital' and 'cassette tapes' are not mutually exclusive; tapes can be digital. So I'm not sure what equipment you have. If you have a MiniDV cam (which is digital and uses tapes) you need a firewire cable. If you have a Hi8, things get more complicated; you'll need a special capture board.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back