• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Religious Cult

LOL Down boy! Are we a bit tense from missing kermie? Someone go let Max get in some tickles! He needs to blow off some steam. :blaugh:

Seriously, I'm sure no disrespect is intended. He just means that he'd take care of the lecturing for the most part while you get to tend to the more....ummm, hands on?...lessons. I'd say you get the better part of that deal, oh mighty and exalted leader. :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

BTW....for anyone who cares...now that I've finished this week's site update, I'll be starting another project inspired by this thread. You'll have to watch for what it is, though :p

Ann

tklcouple said:
I'm with Venray, no kool-aid at ANY time! LOL :blaugh:

I will volunteer to be the Chief Professor Of The Theology of Tickling, so as to instruct leaders and members alike in the historical roots as well as finer points of restraint, recreational as well as ceremonial tickling, and the consistency of canon laws.

And Ann, I would be happy to lecture on the topic of female ticklers and their lees in history and their current and prominent role in the community. There is DEFINITELY a demand on the part of the male community for female lers (not from me, but nonetheless,we know who these fellas are, God bless em!)

Of course a text of bylaws and stated beliefs need be written and if you produce preachers you have to have a SEMINARY! I would of course volunteer as Dean. And I suppose with the willing volunteers from the community I could intstruct the young lers and lees in all they need to know to begin their ministry of the wiggling finger spreading the good news of hilarious laughter.

Curriculum would include (but not be limited to):
The history of tickling as pleasure
The history of tickling as torture
Simon deMontfort - the man, the myth, the legend (special lecture series)
Ler or lee, which one are you?
Restraint techniques
Advanced restraint techniques
Tickling techiques and strategies
Tickle toys, their characteristics and effective use
How to recruit new ticklephiles - pickling a lee from out of a vanilla crowd
(don't laugh, I've done this several times, as I'm sure others have!)
Advances ticklers techniques
The tickleslave/Ticklemaster relationship
The tickleslave/Ticklemistress relationship
Tickling in popular film
Tickling among the rich and famous
Tickling fetish film-making: the art of capturing laughter on tape
Women as ticklers:the hidden power of quiet softness/the power of passion
Hear a safeword screamed before you even pass their ankles (special
lecture)
Atypical ticklish spots, places you never thought would make you squeal

Oh, I could go on and on and on and on!

Any curriculum ideas let me know. Of course each lecture has not only demonstration but a hands on "lab" portion to it as well (tends to be a student favorite.)

Seminary training is very rigorous of course and enrollment is limited. I suggest an even number or male and female as well as lee and ler students for sake of balance. Input is always welcome and as always, no kool-aid at any time ! LOL. Venray, you and Max absolutely MUST appear as guest lecturers of course!

Wishing you ticklish dreams,

Professor Tkl

How about . . .

Switches - What Criteria Decides Which You Will Be On Any
Given Day?
From Tickle-less To Tickl-ish - How To Find Those Unknown Spots.
From Torture To Pleasure - The Conditioning Of the Human Body & Mind To
Enjoy Tickling.
Tickling & Orgasms - How To Achieve it Effectively.

These are just some suggestions.

MaxSpeer said:
Guest lecturer?

Hello? My Cult. I'm the undisputed Leader. President For Life? Head Master? Sum Of All Fears? Messiah? Pontificating Pontiff? The Chairman of the Broad ( I mean Board)

:ignite: :ignite: :ignite: :ignite:

You forgot: Top Dog, Head Honcho, Big Cheese, NUMERO UNO!! (sorry, I was quoting Bill Shatner from "Airplane 2")

Drew

I hereby volunteer...

ViperGTS said:
We'll be called the "Tickle Witnesses", thanks to the literature.
...to go door to door, spreading The Word. :tickle: Vellicator be praised!
TheTickler1961 said:
Max, you are truly the apex of geniosity!!! (a real genius, if you can't understand that statement). Hey, I've helped to plant a few churches, so I would like to volunteer my services to write the official by-laws, and I can also file with the IRS to obtain a tax-exempt certification (this is seriously TRUE), and be willing to serve as the head deacon and administrative officer.

Maybe we should elect Simon de Montfort to be our patron saint (he was a 17th century french noble who sentenced many unruly women to be tickled to death, or so legend has it).
Effing BRILLIANT!!! :bowing:

Ohhh, I can just think how fun confession would be. Sign me up! :evilha:

-Jamandi-

MaxSpeer said:
The idea DID come to me because, in my twisted mind, I thought about what power these cult leaders have and how cool it was to fantasize being the leader of a cult and getting to tickle anyone any time I wanted. Someone wanna tackle a story here?

Well, I just couldn't let such a good challenge go by. I'll be away for the weekend to visit my mom. But, I wanted to put the beginnings of a story up. (There's next to no tickling yet, since it's just the build-up.) Feel free to comment. I'll play with it more when I get home. I'm just popping the link in here and posting the story in the story forum so that we don't re-direct Max's thread with other discussion. Please keep in mind that while the whole "cult" idea is what inspired this, it has nothing to do with what is really being discussed here.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=808135#post808135

Ann

Last edited:
Simon deMontfort - the man, the myth, the legend (special lecture series)

Any links to info on him? I checked wikipedia and all I could find is info on a French noble who fought in the Crusades.

I have to tell you Max this is an excellent idea. I think that the men should wear something like bathing suits or whatever shows a lot of skin. Same for women but they can wear something like midriff or half shirts, bikinis, or something like that. Also both guys and women should wear shorts depending of course on weather.

As for rules, I am not so sure about that. I will say though that when people confess their sins tickling should definitely be used as a punishment. If I have any more ideas, I'll post them.

I THINK THIS IDEA SHOULD BECOME A REALITY SOMEHOW! I LOVE IT!

:happyfloa

So when do we get to start recruiting people? We can start with those here on the forum and branch out from there! Heck, I might even give up being such a smartass and submit.

Ann

I'll bet we can find a store that sells large quantities of hooded black robes.

Drew

Tickle Cult

I once read of a cult in Tsarist Russia where one of their ceremonies was tickling their female members' feet in stocks.

You know, if this were a real cult, how would one truly give penance if a misdemeanor or a form of blasphemy was undertaken?

Penance for sins is one thing. But cults have had a history of secrecy in many different forms. It has been known that certain individuals find enough courage to betray the cult or even begin to have thoughts of running away to expose certain 'unknowns' about the activities of the organization.

In a guild that enjoys the activities of tickling, and is presumably used to it, how would you use tickling to truly cause a member to realise the error of his/her ways.

Also, what would constitute as a form of "loss of faith?"

For example if a sister hears another speak of running away, or dreaming of a day that she can get out and spread blasphemous lies about the cult, how would the church 'handle' it so that her perspective may be a little less critical of her, enviroment per say?

Edit: (Not like anyone reads my posts. -.-)

Last edited:
TklDuo-Ann said:
So when do we get to start recruiting people? We can start with those here on the forum and branch out from there! Heck, I might even give up being such a smartass and submit.

Ann

Well....great events sometimes begin with crazy, little ideas. What if I really COULD make it so. Would you REALLY be game to join?

To All of you. What if I could really create this. Would you join? Would you recruit people?

Now that the ideas have been stimulated. Time to step up. If I actually started this with a philosophy and a creed that actually made sense to the Vanilla public, could you see yourself joining?

I have spent the greatest part of my life studying New Age thinking, reading philosophy, studied alternative medicine. I was actually ordained by the World Ministry of Laughter. Could it be that the groundwork was laid down when I wrote KITTLETOWN?

Who would be the one to step forward, for real, and say, "I wanna join your organzation because Tickling is so much a part of my life,why not make it official".

Time to bump up this thread and take it to Level Two. :)

MaxSpeer said:
Well....great events sometimes begin with crazy, little ideas. What if I really COULD make it so. Would you REALLY be game to join?

To All of you. What if I could really create this. Would you join? Would you recruit people?

Now that the ideas have been stimulated. Time to step up. If I actually started this with a philosophy and a creed that actually made sense to the Vanilla public, could you see yourself joining?

I have spent the greatest part of my life studying New Age thinking, reading philosophy, studied alternative medicine. I was actually ordained by the World Ministry of Laughter. Could it be that the groundwork was laid down when I wrote KITTLETOWN?

Who would be the one to step forward, for real, and say, "I wanna join your organzation because Tickling is so much a part of my life,why not make it official".

Time to bump up this thread and take it to Level Two. :)

i wanna join your organization because Tickling should be a part of my life, and why not make it official? sorry Max had to incorporate should instead of it is much a part of my life, because its not at the present time, only in my dreams....

isabeau

TheTickler1961 said:
Ann, you are superb!!!!

Wonderful by-laws, if you will. Or, should I say, worship style? Gee, at any rate, with all the cults running around here these days, there should obviously be an official church name for this "denomination."

The Vellicationists, maybe?
Ticklism, maybe?
Lords of the Feather?

The Church of the Kneaded Tummy?

Followers of Tickleosity?

OK, that's all for me!

TT1961

I'm kind of partial to "The Temple Of The Divine Feather". The whole "belief system" can be called "The Way of the Feather" or "The Path of Joy". The symbol can be a perfect white feather representing divine happiness, health, love, and well being. Members can wear silver (or gold, etc) ones on chains like crosses. It would be a nice public attention getter and conversation starter with potential converts. If there's going to be any type of clergy, there should be Priestess' as well as Priests, equal to, or maybe above the priests. Just a personal fave of mine, women ARE more divine than men anyway:) The masculine and feminine nature of the divine should be acknowledged. For instance sacramental wine, gotta have sacramental wine, can only be considered blessed after a woman's feet have been dipped in it. Also, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but and expert level of skill in reflexology should be required learning.
I used to have a lot of ideas on this subject. Let''s see if I can dust off the 'ol memory banks and come up with some more. GREAT TOPIC!!!
<<<<----

kingp said:
I thought I had read somewhere where there was actually a religious place in Russia that actually used tickling as part of its pratices....has anyone else heard that?
KingP
I posted this piece of news a few years ago. Found it in an old Russian encyclopedia. In XIX century there was a cult in Russia called "The Ticklers". Every evening they had a gathering, during which they tickled each other and then shared a meal. The candidates to join the cult were put through prolonged tickle torture. The autor of the entry suspected even some fatalities during it. It wasn't written how long did it last and what happened with it.
Here is the link (in Russian) to the internet version of this entry:
http://www.booksite.ru/fulltext/1/001/007/117/117539.htm

ansuz76 said:
I posted this piece of news a few years ago. Found it in an old Russian encyclopedia. In XIX century there was a cult in Russia called "The Ticklers". Every evening they had a gathering, during which they tickled each other and then shared a meal. The candidates to join the cult were put through prolonged tickle torture. The autor of the entry suspected even some fatalities during it. It wasn't written how long did it last and what happened with it.
Here is the link (in Russian) to the internet version of this entry:
http://www.booksite.ru/fulltext/1/001/007/117/117539.htm

Any links or access to a translation or any more info on this cult in English (for those of us not so gifted as to be fluent in Russian)?

Thanks!

Professor Tkl

Hi

Hi I would like to join the tickling cult please is there anything i have to do to initiate :0)

tklcouple said:
Any links or access to a translation or any more info on this cult in English (for those of us not so gifted as to be fluent in Russian)?

Thanks!

Professor Tkl
Ok, I'll do what I can, I don't have special characters for proper transliteration of names and places, and I am not a native speaker of Russian or English, so forgive me any mistakes.
The Ticklers
New sect of non-priest cults (not sure about this, original "bezpopovishtshe"). Emerged in Hvalinski district of Saratov gubernya in a small village called Staraja Lebezajka. There lived a peasant called K. Orin, called by the locals "The Reverend Canon". After reading a lot of religious books and interpreting them in his own way he developed an unusual set of beliefs and started, with his wife, to live "in the spiritual way". When he learned, that in a nearby village of Samadurovka lived a "holy man" called "The Miner" (not sure of this: gorokopatel') he contacted him and learned from him some sectarian ideas, which he soon started to popularize. The rites look like that: Every evening all cultists, men and women, single or married, gather together for a "brotherly feast" and tickle each other during the meal. After that they dim all lights, sit around the table and wait for the "midnight groom" (not sure of the adjective). The participants go home just before the morning, after performing some rites which have nothing to do with religion. (an euphemism for an orgy in my opinion). The candidates to join the cult are sublected to prolonged tickling, which no everybody can survive - the rumour said about some number of deaths.

For people to want to actually join Max, you have to offer something so worth abandoning your past life that it's worth going to. Something to beleive in, something that would actually make 'giving' into such temptations a viable course of action.

It has to be so profound, I would take my coat and drive away and I'd be on unsolved mysteries in 10 years because nobody knew I went off to join a cult, never to be heard from...again.

Would any of you ever do something so dramatic? A change of lifestyle where you can abandon your past to be part of something you feel defines your core desire, that defines your destiny? You must offer something Max, which is how cults play off their members vulnerabilities in the first place.

What is there to draw me in...>)?

I don't think Max is talking about starting a commune and asking people to abandon their lives, maybe you're thinking of Charles Manson :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back