• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Restraints

Under the mattress restraints on amazon. Velcro and nylon but they work well. Usually less than $30

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yea under the matress is cheap, quick and easy to use.
But its not really strong tbh.. im using my second set within a few years..
Dunno which one of you two will be the lee.. but its not really build for super ticklish men(and im not even that strong) :p

I have used industrial velcro from Lowes or Home Depot to make cheap but very strong and effective home made ankle and wrist cuffs before. Then I used thick zip ties (electrical section) to very tightly secure to the bed frame by sliding the zip ties up under the velcro. To make the cuffs comfortable I wrapped a sock around tender wrists and ankles first. Works like a charm. If you dont have a bed frame, screwing heavy duty eye hooks into the box spring works equally well if not better.

What do you tickle with

Recently i answered a post regarding toe tickling, the reply is at the end of this post.
Tickling often involves some form of restraint and not everyone will have the facilities outlined in (50 shades of grey)sometimes the chance to tickle can present itself out of the blue and unplanned these very often are the best.
So if the need arises and you have to use everyday items to tickle/secure how do you do it and what do you use improvisation is the key factor here.

This will give you some ideas:

Get the lee to lie spread eagled on a bed or table, maybe the floor will do, use two broom stales placed horizontal to the lee, one at the top for wrists and one for the ankles scarfs and old shirt sleeves can be used to secure the wrists and ankles.
This is a cheap way of securing the lee, go to the garden shop and buy a reel of wire coated with plastic (used to secure plants to canes) the wire is small and easy to bend and fasten, and the plastic is soft and if not tightened to extreme should not chaff or rub, tie back each big toe back,and proceed from there maybe use feather duster,feathers,q tips, make up brushes, work on the soles instep and shin in addition to the toes, oil could be introduced later.

Go to the garden shop before securing the lee or they may not meet you again lol

This is a post I made not so long ago hope it helps

Feet are by far the hardest things to keep still and unless you've got decent ankle cuffs with a lot of tension on them, they will flail about and kick you. Restraining someone for upperbody is much easier, and the under the mattress type everyone's talking about are great for that and even the feet, if you can get that tension. But if you're going to focus on the feet, I'd recommend adding something to the ankle restraints, like duct tape or even another line running from the actual cuff to the legs of the bed.

If you want a specific sole angle, i'd recommend mummification wrap and add a pillow under the soles (soles face up), then another pillow on top of the ankles for the ler to sit and straddle the ankles. The soles will be squished down into the pillow and unable to thrash around.

Or, build stocks. It's a cool project. Just ask your friend, whoever is into building stuff, to build 'em. I'm sure they'll have so much fun they won't even charge you. Like mine didn't.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back