• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Session with My Wife F/M

stacwday

The wife and I decided to have some serious tickling fun last night as we’ve hit a bit of a slump recently and needed a kinky pick me up.

As usual she was the ler (I’m not allowed near her feet lol) and tied me spreadeagle on the bed face down. She started off with gentle teasing tickles on the inside of my thighs and quick tickles on my balls and cock. After about 5/10mins of gentle warming the up she decided was time for the more serious stuff.

She placed a leather padded hood over my head and laced it tight, she strapped on the blindfold and gag that fits inside the mouth. As we have a lot of trust there is no safeword so on she went! Firstly attacking my sides with her long nails and good job the straps was tight as I was bouncing up and down on bed very quickly.. she worked her way down my body paying particular attention to my groin and the back of my knees. After around 20mins of all this she thought I was deserving of some feet tickling.

She started off just running her nails up and down my soles which was hell enough before putting a liberal helping of baby oil on my feet and breaking out the brushes. Was nothing I could do but lay there and take it and it was tickle hell! 20mins non stop on my feet and I had to admit tears where nearly beggining to form.... eventually she decided I had enough of this and mercifully untied me and laid me on my back and tied me back up for the non ticking fun to begin..

Some sexual torture was on the menu and wasn’t sure if I wanted her to carry on the tickling! But much fun was had and these more serious sessions are great on more rarer occasions.. Give it some time and I’ll be ready for some more!

Does she tickle your cock and balls ? that is so torturously pleasurable

It sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :D

I’m curious, why aren’t you allowed near her feet? Did you tickle her too much one time, or is she subconscious about them?

She is just simply way too ticklish on them and can’t deal with it .

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back