• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Skinny Tyler (preview) NEW!

Perhaps you should sick Amazon Amanda on her.

No seriously, I have both clips where Amazon Amanda tickles Brandi May, and they are fantastic. Amanda is awesome not only because she towers over Brandi, but because she knows how to taunt someone and is also a genuinely good tickler. I think you should seriously consider hiring her as a regular. I think it would be awesome to see you and Amanda double-team Tyler.

Thanks for the responses everyone!

jkb said:
Perhaps you should sick Amazon Amanda on her.

No seriously, I have both clips where Amazon Amanda tickles Brandi May, and they are fantastic. Amanda is awesome not only because she towers over Brandi, but because she knows how to taunt someone and is also a genuinely good tickler. I think you should seriously consider hiring her as a regular. I think it would be awesome to see you and Amanda double-team Tyler.

I agree. Amanda is a very skilled tickler. She also genuinely enjoys tickling people. I know for sure that she wouldn't have any problem with tying someone down and severely tickle torturing them, male or female. She does shoots for her own stuff and for a few other people, and alot of times when she's just supposed to interact with the other models during a scene (usually size difference or wrestling scenes), she takes it upon herself to tickle the other models. So, as far as being a genuine tickler, Amanda is awesome. Even though I've worked with her twice now, she lives in a different state than me, so I don't have the opportunity to work with her too much. But she might be visiting where I live soon. If and when she does, I'll try to shoot with her some more.

Thanks,
Evan

Tyler Held Captive?

Wow.

Is there a chance that Tyler will appear on the Girls Held Captive site? (Imagine the same outfit with a matching yellow ball gag!)

Thanks for the great work!

funofun1 said:
Wow.

Is there a chance that Tyler will appear on the Girls Held Captive site? (Imagine the same outfit with a matching yellow ball gag!)

Thanks for the great work!

I might be working with Tyler in the next week or two. I definitely plan on doing some bondage stuff with her. Don't know about the ball gag just yet, but I'll see what I can do :) Thanks!

Nice body, she has got cute small breasts. And nice how extreme she reacts to foot tickling :).

Excellent work! Nice to see you back, Evan. I've always enjoyed your sessions, they're honest, real and very sexy.

I'm another who thinks this adorable girl would look great in a gag, but I do know how hard ball-gags are to work with in tickling sessions. There are other types. In any case, your "Held Captive 2" video where you did use one is one of my all-time favorite vids, and I'd love to see what you could do with another helplessly gagged girl.

Keep up the great work!

Dave

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back