• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling & Smoking Weed

When I get high it makes me more in tune with my feelings and even a little paranoid at times. I feel like it'd be great to smoke before being a 'lee for a session...or maybe even a 'ler, although I wouldn't know.

Has anyone done it? Care to share? :)

My girlfriend calls it her tickle medicine.. Once she smokes, she just keeps trying to attack, all the time, no matter where we are, it gets a little crazy.

I have tickled a woman that smoked weed (long time ago), she mentioned it made her more "tickley". I imagine it enhanced her ticklishness, it sure made it a lot of fun for both of us.

DK

I have a lady friend who personally can't bare having her feet
being tickled under normal circumstances, however after a smoke
she'll gladly take her socks off and put her feet in my lap to be very
lightly tickled while she giggles away. Getting high apparently let's her
cope and kind of enjoy the more lighter playful tickling.

Sativa and sativa dominant hybrids tend to make me way more ticklish.

The dablife helps me relax before a session of being a 'lee.

yea I edited it, son!
I ain't afraid!
-.-
-Marley

When I get high it makes me more in tune with my feelings and even a little paranoid at times. I feel like it'd be great to smoke before being a 'lee for a session...or maybe even a 'ler, although I wouldn't know.

Has anyone done it? Care to share? :)

*in batman voice*

WHERE IS SHE?!

-Marley

I have tickled a woman that smoked weed (long time ago), she mentioned it made her more "tickley". I imagine it enhanced her ticklishness, it sure made it a lot of fun for both of us.

DK

I've been tied and tickled both high and sober and I didn't really notice much difference. But to be fair, I have a high tolerance for weed. I'm not against it, but in general, I would prefer to be sober. Mostly because I like to do other (more creative) activities while high. Being tickled is a natural high anyway, so why waste my supply? :)

I have actually been tickled briefly after eating brownies with weed in it & it did make me a little more ticklish.

*in batman voice*

WHERE IS SHE?!

-Marley

LOL Good one Marley! The nerd answer? Something about a Boom Tube and she went to Apokolips. I remained in Gotham City, so that's been Superman and the League's issue.

I didn't change the security code to the Batcave, so she still has it.

DK

Be careful in Apokolips. I'd recommend hitching a ride to new genesis with orion.

We'll get her back for sure. You're the only person who's ever dodged the omega beam.

-Marley

LOL Good one Marley! The nerd answer? Something about a Boom Tube and she went to Apokolips. I remained in Gotham City, so that's been Superman and the League's issue.

I didn't change the security code to the Batcave, so she still has it.

DK

i've enjoyed over 40 sessions... high for every one.

I smoked with a lot of escourts before i tickled them, it was common for me to offer some alcohol and weed to help them feel comfortable.

Also a lot of friends who let me tickle them were smokers.

I know a girl who is deathly ticklish under normal circumstances, but after smoking is about as ticklish as a rock. Good to know that isn't all people!

I love to play after getting high. It's fabulous and wonderful and awesome and SUPER intense. I think it's about time to start looking into that again...

I absolutely love getting high in the evening and attacking my Lee. He is really strong and when I smoke weed if he is unbound I can pin him just a bit longer because my bodys limits are much higher. I still cannot overpower him of corse but every second counts.
It also adds to the horney factor... And when that happens I instantly can't help but need to torture my Lee. All my self control goes out the window it doesn't matter if our roommates are home or not, no inhibitions.

I havent smoked weed in almost ten years. I did tickle my friend Adrienne and my boyfriend while they were high. Adrienne said her feet were way more sensitive while she was high. The boyfriend said he didn't notice a difference, but he tends to be less attentive to details :p

I'm a bad influence haha everyone is gonna start smoking again cuz of this thread.. well at least weed is the best :Hyrdrogen:boogie:

I have a feeling this thread will become a lot more popular as the weed smokers holiday is fast approaching. And for the record, as a ler, while sessioning with my lee while I'm under the influence, there's an added level of awesomeness.......but as H&H said, tickling is a natural high so why waste my supply. I'll add it does increase my sensitivity and want for sexy time :). Engaging in sexual congress is great, but engaging in sexual congress while lifted turns things into an epic display of sexual prowess worthy of millions of views on the internet lol

It makes me giggly, therefore more ticklish. My Girlfriend is strictly against it, so I doubt I'll be experimenting with her. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back