• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling soon on SWEDISH television, link comes 17/1

swedenfeetlover

Hello all you people out there!

In Sweden we got a tv-show called "Fråga Olle - Dokumentären" (Ask Olle - The documentary).
They air their program every thursday between 10-11 in the evening.

The show is about a girl named Malin Gramer (you can google her), who is travelling around Europe
and the US, to find out more about different fetishes.

They shoot all kinds of stuff, everything from "Fart licking" to "Grown up men who pretend that they are little babys".
Most of the stuff is not my cup of tea. But last thursday I saw on the preview for next weeks show,
that it would involve TICKLING! I just had a quick sneak peak but there was one modell getting tickled and
also our dear Malin Gramer. And it was not by anybody, it was by MR J DARKE! Boy was i surprised!

The show is quite popular in Sweden, last week they visited one of Ron Jeremys singer clubs for etcetera.

The problem is that the show is not releasing until thursday, but when the show is watchable on the net, I will post the link here.
And it will only be watchable for 7 days, then you need to be member of the site.
If anybody here knows how to copy the show and make it clip, I`m sure that many of us here would be happy.

I will post a link now to the place where the program is shown, mabye some of you like to see the show from last week.
Just click the red big button saiyng "Se hela avsnittet".

http://www. kanal5play. se/#!/play/program/28233420/video/28242338|/ program/227061/sasong/6

I hope the link works, just remove the spaces.

Before I made this thread, I contacted Mr Darke to check if he was okey with me promoting the show, and beeing the good sport he is,
he was :D!

I`m counting the days

Have a nice weekend everybody

(Is it in the wrong forum, please move it to the right!)

Last edited:
It was an amazing day when they came here to shoot that segment for the show last year.

Lots more in this coming soon.

JD

(I'm not sure if you're allowed to speak Swedish on this forum thread, so i'll just talk in English for you)

Why doesn't the link work? It just directs me to the first episode, which is Swing it. Where can I find the preview? Ever since she did the "Foot pedal" thing i've just waited for her to be in some kind of feet/tickling scene. I can't wait! But where's the preview?

This will be freakin' awesome! Oh have I wanted Malin to be tickled, about time they cover tickling!
Mr. Darke, you gotta tell us EVERYTHING! :D

Ekorren, det är en preview de sista 30 sekunderna för nästa avsnitt, där syns det snabbt att hon blir kittlad :)

not allowed to play the video, please can you upload it? is there foot tickling in this clip? thanks

Almost every tv-channel in Sweden has a "play-channel" online but often that is only avalible to watch in Sweden.

http://www. kanal5play.se/program/227061#!/play/program/227061/video/26837651|/program/227061/video/26837651
Living legend is that Ron Jeremy

Hello all you people out there!

In Sweden we got a tv-show called "Fråga Olle - Dokumentären" (Ask Olle - The documentary).
They air their program every thursday between 10-11 in the evening.

The show is about a girl named Malin Gramer (you can google her), who is travelling around Europe
and the US, to find out more about different fetishes.

They shoot all kinds of stuff, everything from "Fart licking" to "Grown up men who pretend that they are little babys".
Most of the stuff is not my cup of tea. But last thursday I saw on the preview for next weeks show,
that it would involve TICKLING! I just had a quick sneak peak but there was one modell getting tickled and
also our dear Malin Gramer. And it was not by anybody, it was by MR J DARKE! Boy was i surprised!

The show is quite popular in Sweden, last week they visited one of Ron Jeremys singer clubs for etcetera.

And I bet your so excited your grasping your bag of M&M's and jumping up and down like a little kid, causing the M&M's to melt in your hands.

Okey guys! I`m terribly sorry that the clip doesn`t work outside Sweden! I`m trying to figure out how we can make it possible for you to see.
The clips on swedish play channels aren`t available for downloading. But isn`t there a program for copying a clip during the watch?
The same way that people copy stuff that they see live on someones webcam?
Or do you have any other ideas?

Works fine here in Germany. I think there is an add-on for Firefox that lets you download videos from youtube and such - it's called Download-Helper if I remember correctly. Perhaps someone with Firefox could check it out...
It would be a shame to miss the show tomorrow...

I don't know why you guys are having issues, it worked just fine for me. Try this, this is how I got it rolling:

Step 1. Google the following: "Fråga Olle - Dokumentären sasong 6"

Step 2. Click the first link.

Step 3. Click the black tab the says "Klipp"

Step 4. Click on the picture of the gang bang picnic, which will then play the video.

Step 5. Click the button that says "Ja, my ass is over 18, show me the titties please" (which appears after the ad)

Step 6. Enjoy the preview and/or full clip.

Sincerely,
J :jester: J

why did you give instructions on downloading the ron jeremy clip? we want the tickling clip.

Its not downloading, its streaming. And the tickling clip doesn't air until tomorrow, but for those who expressed interest in seeing the previews of the upcoming tickle clip can watch them at the beginning of said swinger/Ron Jeremy clip. I believe there is one brief showing at like 1:48 and another, of the reporter lady, at like 2:04 or 06. So, you're welcome.

J :jester: J

I just saw the video, but damn. I was hoping they would go for Malins feet.. :(. And I love when Malin and Olle were talking after the shoot, and Olle asked if she liked to do the tickle-revenge after she was tickled, and she was like "I loved it, now that's my secret, I love it". Even though she was joking about it, it were so great lol.

I've just watch the swedish documentary! Good job, Darke!!! You are DA MAN!!!!!! Greetings from Barcelona!!!

What I love is how much fun she's clearly having, even if she may be a little weirded out by it; going by the video this is probably one of the tamest things she's done.

http://www. kanal5play.se/program/227061#!/play/program/227061/video/28191712|/program/227061/sasong/6

Here is the link to jdarke's clip! enjoy

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back