• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling story length

Viewmaster

Verified
So I'm working on a story and it is getting longer thsn I anticipated. Not really a problem but it peaks around the middle. I'm wondering If I should make it into two stories but at present there isn't a natural splitting point.

Just wondering what people think a good/ maximum length is for tickling stories.

I'm always a fan of people who tell the story that needs to be told, rather than trying to do it the "right" way. If your story is long and doesn't get around to the "point" until half way through, so be it! I say finish it, split it into two if it makes sense when you are done. If it doesn't though, just do it as it is.

I know for those who publish erotica shorts on amazon, the most commonly given answer for length of a story is 3.5-5k words. Anything longer should be broken up into chapters and sold as novelletes or novellas.

My advice: If there is no natural breaking point, then don't break it. Leave it as one story. :D

Okay thanks for the advice...

I have finished the 'first draft' and will probably write a story that runs parallel before doing a review and posting both at once.

I forgot how much was at the start do 'the peak' is about two thirds of the way through. With a much mellower bit at the end.

I don't think splitting this particular story is a good move.... however when I get round to writing another on my list written from a male ler's perspective I may attempt a series of shorter punchier stories

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back