• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling strangers WITHOUT permission....WTF?

Blue Soda

TMF Regular
I manage a coffee shop/bakery that often gets really crowded. Last night, I was erasing a chalk board on the wall, you know the kind many restaurants and coffee shops use to display their menu specials? Right, so I'm erasing the chalk board with my back to the rest of the store, and I'm having to reach up kind of high. I guess I was in a vulnerable position because some creep thought it would be appropriate to come tickle my sides. I'm not joking. I felt, what was clearly two fingers tickling each of my sides, it wasn't incidental contact. When I turned around to see who it was, I saw a man quickly making his way to the door and out onto the street, his action clearly unnoticed by other customers in the shop.

Seriously, how does someone think this is acceptable? Some people might not consider this to be a big deal but I feel a bit violated. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

I would have smashed the nearest heavy object over his head. Disgusting. And even creepier because he just did it and left without even saying anything to you.

Touching someone without their permission is not okay in any universe.

*waits for the whole nightmarish tickling strangers debate to start up again*

That is definitely unacceptable. You are working and don't know the person. Fetish or not unsolicited contact is wrong. However tempting some stretched sides may be.

Too bad he didn't hold you down and Tickle further.

Yeah, too bad I wasn't further violated by that creepy scumbag. After all, women just love it when disgusting weirdos touch us without permission

As tempting as it may be sometimes to tickle someone in such a position it's totally inappropriate. It's like copping a feel. Everyone is entitled to their personal space and respect for boundaries. The fact that he just went running out the door after doing that shows he knows he was in the wrong. What a creep!

Ok it was me. Now that we know each other how about a 30omute session??

It's people like that that just mess everything up. If someone did that to me I'd be just as angry,after all if he(or even she) can't control his urge to tickle then I don't need to control my urge to rip him into pieces. It's not acceptable and people need to mind each other's space.

This topic comes up about once every few months on here. Last time it became sort of a 13 or 14 page clusterfuck. I'll sum up my thoughts:

It's gross, and weird, and if you do it, you should stop.

That is the type of behavior that prevents tickling from being an acceptable outlet among vanilla people. It makes me think of that asshole that was breaking into homes and molesting people's feet in their sleep. It labels all fetishists as weerdos in the mainstream world. If you do this, you are making the world a worse place for all of us. If you need to tickle someone that badly, just do what I do... hire hotties and make tickling videos... you may not make any money, but you will have fun while satisfying your interest, and probably meet some cool people too.

I would have smashed the nearest heavy object over his head. Disgusting. And even creepier because he just did it and left without even saying anything to you.

Touching someone without their permission is not okay in any universe.

*waits for the whole nightmarish tickling strangers debate to start up again*

There shouldn't be any debate. Tickling a stranger is weird, creepy and a violation of that individual. That guy's going to get arrested, beaten up or pepper sprayed at some point, and he deserves all three.

Dude I don't want to sound too preachy or self righteous but would you say the same thing if your wife/girlfriend/sister were tickled by a complete stranger?

Maybe it would be a good thing if he continued to do it--That way she could have had him arrested for assault!

In the eyes of the law this is deemed assault and I personally wouldn't hesitate to report this individual to the police, if he done it to you then he will do it to others. Creeps like this give us a bad name.

Is it actually assault? Surely assault must involve striking or pushing someone, otherwise touching a stranger on the shoulder could equally be considered assault. Does anyone actually know, legally speaking? And if so, in what jurisdiction? Just curious.

I think it might be considered harassment more than assault. It would probably be tough to get any sort of help over one incident, but if this happened more than once, they could file a complaint and possibly press charges. If nothing else, they could ban him from the restaurant.

Did you get a clear view of what he looked like?

I manage a coffee shop/bakery that often gets really crowded. Last night, I was erasing a chalk board on the wall, you know the kind many restaurants and coffee shops use to display their menu specials? Right, so I'm erasing the chalk board with my back to the rest of the store, and I'm having to reach up kind of high. I guess I was in a vulnerable position because some creep thought it would be appropriate to come tickle my sides. I'm not joking. I felt, what was clearly two fingers tickling each of my sides, it wasn't incidental contact. When I turned around to see who it was, I saw a man quickly making his way to the door and out onto the street, his action clearly unnoticed by other customers in the shop.

Seriously, how does someone think this is acceptable? Some people might not consider this to be a big deal but I feel a bit violated. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

It is not acceptable. He committed simple assault and battery. Too bad he wasn't arrested for it.

I think it might be considered harassment more than assault.

Agreed. Assault, (I think) is actually the threat of violence. I'm sure a lawyer among us could tell us with more authority. Perhaps it could be considered battery? But still, yes it is unacceptable, but calling it a crime might be a stretch. In particular, I think you'd have a hard time getting someone arrested for it. No cop would bother with something so trivial, when compared to the other things they need to worry about.

Agreed. Assault, (I think) is actually the threat of violence. I'm sure a lawyer among us could tell us with more authority. Perhaps it could be considered battery? But still, yes it is unacceptable, but calling it a crime might be a stretch. In particular, I think you'd have a hard time getting someone arrested for it. No cop would bother with something so trivial, when compared to the other things they need to worry about.
I am not a lawyer, but I am familiar with this law in New York State because I was the victim of a simple assault and battery back in 1992.
If you intentionally touch somebody without their permission, and if no bodily harm is caused, then you have committed a simple assault and battery.

It is easy to get somebody arrested for this, presuming that you know their name and address. All you have to do is go to the local police station and swear to the facts in writing. It is very difficult to get the case prosecuted, however, as the Assistant District Attorneys have better things to do with their time.

Magic, seriously?? Must we get this serious about every topic, in a tickling forum? I mean this isn't church. Must everyone write over and over how improper it is to touch strangers, and then quote penal code, and go on and on and on, come on people.

Thanks for the support folks! However, I don't consider it sexual assault since I can't pin point his motive for doing so. I consider it rude and invasive and just plain inconsiderate. Keep your hands to yourself! It's a simple concept that children seem to understand, why can't adults?

Sorry to cause an uproar....I was just venting

It's simply the lack of being able to control one's self! If you can't do that, then I say let you be open the the wrath of the person who's private space you invaded! :dropem:

If someone would make such a socially repulsive and creepy move, I would be scared to know what other ways they were a danger to society. So yes, NY ler, it is a serious topic.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back