• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Time Capsule

GEORGIATKLER

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I Suggest That The August Body( Ok I'm 3 Days Early, Sue Me) Of Tickle Theater Create A Cyber Time Capsule Devoted To *suspensful Music Worthy Of Hitchcock* Tickling. Each Member Can Put Any Item They Want Into The Capsule. Please Tell Why Your Item Is Special To You And Just This Once, You Don't Have To Post A Clip Or Tell Your Most Ticklish Spot!! Gt Places A Sonicare In The Capsule. This Item, In The Evil Hands Of A Skilled Tickler(*thunderous Applause And Cheers* Oh Stop It, I'm Blushing!) Can Make A 'lee Scream. Ok, Our Next Item Is .................................?

I would put in the first bottle of baby oil I ever used to slick up my subby hubby's upper body for our first oiled tickling session about 12 years ago ;)

I would shrink myself and put myself in there so in the future when they have super tickle technology they can experiment then on me!!! mwahahahahahahaha ok to be serious now....i would put in the first feather i ever used to saw between my Master's toes and the first pen my Master used to scribble all over my arches with..

A DVD of "North to Alaska." Saw it at the drive-in at a very formative age.

I throw into the time capsule photos of my first (only) gathering (thats me upper left).

Attachments

• newyears13.jpg
    newyears13.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 62
I would put in...

Toe cuffs, to stop those wiggling toes

hah, a vid clip of the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles episode where April O'neal was tickled. Also, the shoe string my first girlfriend and I used when we were to young to buy actual bondage. Hah, oh those were the good old days (Shoe strings leave kinda nasty bruises sometimes, so be careful if you ever try it.)

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back