• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling to beat Depression!

LiverpoolTickler

TMF Regular
I've suffered with depression in past, an awful debilitating thing as anyone who's had it will know. You just don't feel like doing anything, and I'll lie in bed just not wanting to get up.

I'm feeling the same twangs again. Has anyone had any experiences of being tickled to beat it. A friend on here suggested it. Hell if you're in the UK I'm willing to just let you tickle crap out of me without mercy if it works to stop a depressive feeling!

I've had issues with depression quite severely since I was about 12 or so, and in my experience, being tickled does stop the feeling. Reverses it a lot. but only temporarily. you don't feel like being tickled at first, but if you just let someone tickle you how they want, and/or including soft light tickles, you'll feel better pretty soon. Just let them do it. But it only lasted for the rest of that day for me.

Being tickled has a lot of benefits, for body and mind. If you like being tickled, there's a really good chance it can help with some of your depression - I can't say for sure how much, but it can help. It's helped me, I've helped others with it. There are plenty of articles on how laughter is good for you, and tickling is often considered a bonding activity, pretty much everything about it is good for you (minus not being able to breathe sometimes). I hope you can find a good 'ler in your area so you can test this all out for yourself!

For someone who enjoys being tickled, and who is suffering from mild depression then tickling might help. Any activity that raises your endorphins has got to be good for you surely. And tickling can be a great work out! But for someone who has a more severe form of depression then I wouldn't have thought so. Better off going to the Docs.

For someone who enjoys being tickled, and who is suffering from mild depression then tickling might help. Any activity that raises your endorphins has got to be good for you surely. And tickling can be a great work out! But for someone who has a more severe form of depression then I wouldn't have thought so. Better off going to the Docs.

that's true, the more severe stuff it probably won't help. Try running for that. Running sucks for the first month of doing it, but if you do it every second day for 4 weeks, after 2 or 3 you start to notice huge improvements, and when you can run longer, your body releases more endorphins that help with stress and depression. Mind you, I never tried either when I had severe depression, but then again, since I've been doing both I haven't had severe depression. So maybe there's something in that.

I think tickling and running are both good ideas to fight depression. But (at least in my experience) going to a doctor is also an essential step.

If I am in a bad mood, I do not want to be forced to laugh! That will piss me off more than anything else!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back