• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling too hard (feet-wise?)

biohazard

TMF Regular
yello, I am in need of your advice on my female better half. The thing is that according to her at least, I tickle her feet too hard. She exclaims that I am stratching her soles instead of tickling. The thing is that I have literally no nails at all (I am a nervous-nail-biter) so I have no idea what is making her feet so sensitive. (considering that a majority of her sole skin is calloused) To be honest, I haven't been 100% honest with her about my foot fetish, so I cant fix the problem with anything extremely noticable like rubbing her feet with cream or powder etc. What I am thinking is that if I change my method (ie. different tickling movements etc)

Thanks and sorry if I sound odd.

You answerred your own Question

when you said that you can't put lotion on her feet , because she will
think you have a foot fetish , just tell her that you are putting the lotion
on because you don't want to cause pain when you tickle her.

Don't use the nails as much. Use the tips of your fingers and fingerpads instead of the nails.

M1

Slow down. A lot of people, including me, respond a lot better to slower tickling rather than the rapid, fast-paced scratching.:)

~K

Ah, I've been here actually.

My first girlfriend used to complain of the same thing, but all girls since haven't had a complaint at all. I think to some girls using nails just scratches like hell, and some it tickles like mad. I think it's just dependant on the person as much as anything else.

Also, if you bite your nails they may be jagged, albeit short. My girlfriend used to be a biter and her nails sometimes did catch me a bit, but that's changed since she stopped biting - her nails feel great now :D

Best advice? Merciless1 said it: "Don't use the nails as much. Use the tips of your fingers and fingerpads instead of the nails" It's the only thing I can think of myself.

Good luck chief!

Moondog :D

what's wrong with just telling her you have a foot fetish if you do...she's already letting you tickle her so she is obviously open minded to different things

yello, I am in need of your advice on my female better half. The thing is that according to her at least, I tickle her feet too hard. She exclaims that I am stratching her soles instead of tickling. The thing is that I have literally no nails at all (I am a nervous-nail-biter) so I have no idea what is making her feet so sensitive. (considering that a majority of her sole skin is calloused) To be honest, I haven't been 100% honest with her about my foot fetish, so I cant fix the problem with anything extremely noticable like rubbing her feet with cream or powder etc. What I am thinking is that if I change my method (ie. different tickling movements etc)

Thanks and sorry if I sound odd.
There's a something than i don't understand very well, How you tickle her on her soles without her suspects about your fetish ?. If you have tickled her several times, then she knows that you like to tickle her (include if she doesn't know what means fetish). Then, you can use lotion or body oil over her soles, that doesn't mean that you're a maniac or something similar. I believe than you're worried about too much.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back