• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling use as a Punishment ?

LionKing08

TMF Expert
As any one ever seen or heard of mothers, fathers, wifes lovers ever getting tickle as a forn of punishment for doing anything wrong!!!
And what happened and did it work?
I feel it would be the kind of thing that would keep someone from miss behaving!!!
Any thoughts!!!

I've had someone attempt to use tickling as punishment in a D/s relationship I was in. He learned quickly, tickling can't be used as punishment for me. I guess it would be for a lot of people, just not this one! I love it too much.

Interesting question..

tbbw

I've gotta lump this into the...

..."Different Strokes" category. To me, tickling is about sharing the joy of it, not a form of corporal punishment. That's just abuse, and lends credence to the arguments of those who don't "get it" about tickling that it IS a form of abuse. I'd really need to be angry with, perhaps even hate the person I even entertained the notion of doing this to, if at all. Just my opinion, of course. Everybody has their own take on it. :sowrong:

Tickling is an out-of-this-world punishment...

In the mid-70s, when I was in elementary school or junior high, I owned a "Giant" "Classic" Superman comic book.

In that book, Superman visits another planet and is pursued by a lass name of Zyra (I believe). At one point, Zyra's younger brothers misbehave and, as punishment, they are locked in a cage with what appears to be an elephant-sized, furry octopus. Superman, not knowing what's going to happen, objects; but as the beast begins tickling the boys, Superman holds back and considers the merits of that form of punishment. Zyra, meanwhile, explains that tickling by the beast is the standard form of punishment on her planet.

I only wish Zyra had been naughty so I could have seen her wrestle with the beast.

Cheers!

jjtsasaki

When I was young and I did something bad, dad got me with a belt or a switch. And you know, it hurt alot. SO.......... I would have rather been tickled for an hour than a minute of being whipped.

I'd have to agree with geko here, father used to beat the crap outta me...although I didn't mind it too much...I took my punches with honor...

But still, i'd have rather that to having a fist rammed into my stomache...

Never Got Beat

I got a swat on the butt form time to time but never got beat. Hay Myst are you a Klingon or something ? Taking puntches with honour sound like the 1st level of asention. As for punishment, I had a baby siter who used to tickle me all the time. I guess some of it must have been because I was being bad.

i sincerely hope no one would want to use tickling as a punishment...unless it's like a sexual thing and it's actually a playful thing. anyway, my opinion in case anyone cares (doubt that though lol) is that tickling is supossed to be a playful, sometimes sexual in the right situations, thing and not anything else. do you get what i'm saying here? hope so! cuz i'm not sure if I myself even understood what i just typed lol.

~Bethany

I would never do it

I would never want tickling to become associated with wrongdoing. If they liked it, it would encourage misbehavior. If not, it would turn something playful into something dreaded. I would never want to screw someone up like that.

I used to "tickle-punish" my former wife for a snappy retort or something harmless like that. Soon I realized that she gave more snappy remarks to get tickled more often... :)

But I, too, would never use it in earnest as real punishment. Tickling is to be enjoyed as fun.

:rotate:

...If you ask most "submissives", they'll tell you they'll take any type of pain, but tickling is out of the question. No way no how no thanks...

babinsky said:
:rotate:

...If you ask most "submissives", they'll tell you they'll take any type of pain, but tickling is out of the question. No way no how no thanks...

Exactly! That's why my love of tickling, making it useless as a form of "punishment," completely un-nerved the Dominants I played with. I didn't fit the usual submissive mold.

tbbw

It is because thay cant handle it!
There is not a better way to punish a sub, than real tickle torture!!!
Please not my feet!!!
Your not ticklish are you?

Me too--hey maybe we're related somehow...Ugh!

gekoman said:
When I was young and I did something bad, dad got me with a belt or a switch. And you know, it hurt alot. SO.......... I would have rather been tickled for an hour than a minute of being whipped.

Yes, I sometimes use tickling as a punishment to a girl if she disobeys me. For example, I tickled a gf once because while I was playing with her and she came before I told her she could.

There was a show on CNBC called "Real Personal" and on one episode there was a discussion on tickling, or, at least, the subject came up. Anyway, this was a call - in show. When discussing the historical uses of tickling one womnan called in and mentioned that her dad was a police officer and when she was growing up if she did something wrong instead of spank her he used to handcuff her and tickle her.

There was another talk show, rumored to be Geraldo but no one seems to really know, again, early 90s. This show's subject was unusual punishments for small crimes (a shoplifting kid has to write an essay, someone steals rock CDs and has to sit in a room with classical music all weekend, that kind of thing). One story that someone brought up was about a teen model who had been busted for something like the 3rd time for marijuana posession. Her agent/stepfather didn't know what to do since nothing was working and this would affect her future in the long term and their livelihood in the short term; so two female officers cuffed her and tickled her. Got that from Max Speer himself.

I've never used tickling as punishment, but when growing up....used tickling as revenge against my bratty younger sister once in a while. Sis loved to claw me with her sharp fingernails (she's always had a bad temper). Since I outweighed her by 120 lbs (225 vs 105) when I was 16 and she 13, there's no way I'd ever hit her....so I got my revenge by tickling the heck out of her. Of course, it was never anything too sadistic...I'd just get her ROFL long enough for me to escape :D

I do seem to recall one of my sister's friends (Traci) got caught shoplifting when she was in high school, and her parents put her in stocks one Saturday morning on their front lawn complete with a sign reading "PLEASE TICKLE MY FEET....I'VE BEEN A BAD GIRL". Sadly I had to work that day and missed the show :( , but according to sis, Traci was nearly tickled to death by folks in her neighborhood :D

I don’t know about using tickling as actual corporal type punishment... but I am definitely all for the “oh YOU! I am SO going to get you for that!” type tickle...

using tickling as a punishment perverts it's beauty

i agree with people like hal, tickling is cool to use on a smart ass wife/g.f., but not as a real punishment on a child, etc. that takes a beautifull sensual sharing activity and perverts it into an abuse. tickling is something to be lovingly shared, not to hurt.

steve

Re: using tickling as a punishment perverts it's beauty

areenactor said:
i agree with people like hal, tickling is cool to use on a smart ass wife/g.f., but not as a real punishment on a child, etc.

Well said....while I understand the motivation of my sister's friend parents (once putting their teen daughter in stocks and allowing the neighborhood kids to tickle her feet after she was arrested for shoplifting), I'd never do that to a child of mine. Traci was a good kid who made a mistake....and IMO her dad and stepmother went overboard.

I dont think there was anything wrong with putting her in the stocks, i bet she never did it again!!! And i bet she laugh her head off!!!

I, too, think spanking is a much better punishment. When you intentionally cause real pain to someone smaller than you, I'm all for it!

Well our family was raised by tickling, and when we were in school, if we brought home bad grades we got tickled for it, instead of being whipped. we only got whipped for really serious stuff. If we didn't have certain housework done, we got tickled for that. My older sisters even raise their kids that way:D

natural tickler said:
Well our family was raised by tickling, and when we were in school, if we brought home bad grades we got tickled for it, instead of being whipped. we only got whipped for really serious stuff. If we didn't have certain housework done, we got tickled for that. My older sisters even raise their kids that way:D

now why do i think nt's tongue is firmly planted in his cheek, when he says this? :rolleyes:

steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back