• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling video business

to_tikle

TMF Regular
Guys,

I am considering starting my own tickling video business. Those who are in the industry, because I am on a tight budget, what are the bare essentials I would need equipment wise Digital Video, etc. that would be a decent start to get business with a wesbite obviously and how much time and money, by myself would I have to invest? When soliciting models and they ask "how much will I make per shoot or per minute, etc.?" How do you respond or gaurantee them the money? Any advice, direction, comments, would be much appreciated. I reside in the Pittsburgh area and despite what people think, there are some very attractive girls in this area, not all fat girls, lol. But I have a fw in mind who would be ideal. :woot: I just want to add to our tickle community, not try and add to the competition. I would love to do this. Many Thanks. I guess if it was easy, everyone would be doing it. But I figure, it is a corporate society, why not captitalize on doing something we love!

Gregg

You would need a decent DV camera, a computer to edit your video's on, a location to shoot your video's, and thats basically it. You don't really need a website, you can sell videoclips through sites like clips4sale.com.

First bit of advice I would give is do not skimp/cut corners when it comes to the lighting. Your customers want to see the girls. There is nothing worse than watching clips in low light/semi darkness. Look at TC Videos, Ticklecentral. (and dare I say it) FM Concepts to see how well lit a video should be. More lights you use the better I say.

Second bit of advice is do not skimp/cut corners when it comes to microphones. Remember Tickle fetishists want to hear the laughter. There is nothing worse than hearing a blaring distorted screech, which several companies (Brazil Tickling, Feetonline, and Paradise Vision) are consistently guilty of. More expensive mikes the better I say.

Thirdly Unless the Tickler is a hot semi naked female, the customers wants to see/hear the Lee, not some male getting his jollies tickling her. Therefore rehearse and check your camera angles/views long before you start shooting. Don't be like one producer (who I won't mention as he is a smallish producer) who has a beautiful model he regularly works with, but who is constantly drowning out her laughter with his own unattractive snorting.

thanks guys...great advice, I really appreciate it!!!!!! I forgt about the lighting and sounds stuff!

sound advive

After you make your first clip I would suggest posting 5 messages here at TMF wait for About two weeks and if you get no response--then quit the TMF and join the other hundred fetish communities!!! :woot:

DB

Do not I repeat do not have yourself in the shots if you can avoid it. I can't stand looking at a otherwise perfectly good video when some dudes ulgy body is in the view. I like the ol hands only approach that some male producers use, or even better using a female to do the tickling. It's easier to enjoy that way in my opinion. Or more pleasing to the eye.

no bro, I hear you, I wouldn't want to be in it anyway, and trust me if I can get another chick to it, I would lose out of course, but more for the business to get f/f...my favorite anyway, thanks guys. We'll see what happens.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back