• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling video game characters...

Ticklekiller1

There's been a lot of vg related topics around here lately and it got me to thinking about this. I know that most likely it's been brought up before but, lets do it again...just for laughs!

What game character would you most like to see getting tickled?

I nominate Ms. Pac-Man!

I'd say Lara Croft (even though she's already been drawn, not by me at least).

How about we make this thread unlike the others by making it a contest? Lets say that if enough people nominate the same character that character will be drawn (presumably by me)? That would set this thread apart from the others. Obviously there could be a tie but we'll deal with that as it happens. Of course however, if you want a specific character to win the character will need to be supported by other posters as well. So you may end up having to pick sides or changing your mind.

Any other artists interested in this idea? Maybe whichever character wins, those artists who choose to participate will draw the character. That way, we'll have multiple versions of the same character. That would be neat.

Last edited:
Marle, from Chrono Trigger, definately.
Possibly Tifa, Aerith, Yuna, and the grown up version of Rydia.
Oh, how about that cat girl and genie girl from dark cloud 1, eh =p.

Meh, I don't play many games anymore though, so =/.

Sounds awesome, Vlad. I'm in :D I don't know how I'd draw Ms. PacMan getting it though so nobody second that one! :p
Anyway I'm voting for Pikachu.

I recall Cheshire Cat drawing Ms Pacman getting it from the Monsters.

Video game character to get tickled? Black Mage from Final Fantasy ^.^;;

So he did, K, I stand corrected! It can indeed be done. :D

It would be ideal if someone suggested a character thats practically universally known. A classic character. It would be much easier for any artist that would participate.

Unless people are willing to provide pictures of the character that wins. We have to have something to work off of, especially me, since I'm not hardly the video game fan I used to be as a child and so am not up to date with some of these newer characters.

Chun-Li getting tickled on her bare feet would be a great time

sonya form the original mortla kombat is one that most people know. You can also pick any wwe or wwf diva since all are in video games according to the hollywood brother. Lara croft is a good one as well, although she has not produced or starred in games recently.

It would seem people are more interested in the fighter type gals getting it. I see a link and connection. Its probably appealing because they're otherwise strong yet are being overpowered in such a way and their personal vulnerable spots are being exploited. Makes sense.

Maybe we can speed things up by focusing on what people seem to want- fighter type characters or adventurers.

It depends on the person, I would think.

Personally, I'd like to see some of the fighter characters reduced to giggleing piles of mush. =P

1. Princess Zelda
2. Quistis from Final Fantasy 8
3. Morigan from King of Fighters

From left to right.

Top row: Jill Valentine, Chun Li, Sakura, Ibuki, Elena, Morrigan.

Bottom row: Devilot, Felicia (I'm assuming), Lilith.

Which one out of the bunch do you think is most asking for it?

Naturally you'd think Lilith (whom I coincidentally have experience in drawing), but then you have to remember that this isn't necessarily a tickle picture or is meant to be one or be viewed as one. It could just be that Lilith is trying to pet Felicia, and because her hairdo while in cat form looks sort of like it would be tickling Elena's foot, doesn't necessarily make it so. I see all the time people making "what if" and "I wish" threads and use pictures like this (or ones with a character simply smiling) so others can share in the imagination of it and pretend it's something it's not.

On the other hand however, its just as likely that its implying Lilith wants tickling, and it would explain Morrigan's scowl, figuring her sister wants some kind of mischief.

But to answer you question, Lilith of course. There really isn't any other choice in this picture. And I'm assuming you mean it to be that way.

Anyone up for voting for Lilith also?

......okay. Thank you for the most pompous answer I've ever heard.

I know it's not a tickle pic. I just posted this as a visual for all the artists out there. The "asking for it" comment was hypothetical. I was letting people form their own opinion.

And thank YOU for walking right into what ammounts to a private joke. I don't know whose being more serious, me or you. You're supposed to be " one cool cat", thats the joke. And if you say its because of the joke that you responded that way, we know thats not true, as you would have been defensive about it even if I was serious, and thats the actual joke itself and thats why it's a private joke toward your title of " one cool cat". There was nothing cool about the way you reacted. ;)

For the record, I honestly meant no harm by it. I was just teasing.

Of course I know thats what you meant to do, and thank you for the picture. I remember seeing this one some time ago.

Last edited:
You all are forgetting the best classic video game chicks - Mileena/Kitana from Mortal Kombat! Come on, you guys suck :(

Surely I don't suck, because I'm the one offering to draw that character for you if enough people agree with it. Come on, my dear, I have to be fair to everyone else. :p

Unless you don't care at all about said contest. Which is a shame, as I'm sure you have some good ideas brewing in that brain of yours.

Oh you bet, but, I have tons of ideas, I'm a pretty sick person..lol. Seeing as nobody mentioned my favorite ladies before, I doubt I'd get anybody to agree with 'em. :(

I'm curious to know how sick you are.

So how about this....if by the end of this conversation and death of the thread no clear winning character is established, you can feel free to give me your scenarios anyway? I can't speak for the other artists, but this is what I'm willing to do if this contest can't be resolved.

Creative is just as good. Can't do much without some creativity.

I think maybe TickleKiller, the others, and myself should maybe set a time limit on this thing. I just get the idea that this thread could go on for months and months and nothing would come of it. So a deadline for the contest aspect of the thread seems in order.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back