• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Video

stacwday

I've been offered the opportunity to be in a video that will ultimately end up on c4s.

Now it's all great being given the chance to be tickled by a beautiful woman but I'm worried about potential repercussions.

What are the risks and it does worry me that once the video is out there it stays there forever.

I've seen a few threads on here with stories from people that were in videos with tickling, foot fetish, bondage, etc. Some of them say that the videos were found by coworkers who then showed them to their supervisors. Didn't end well. People have also told nightmare stories about friends and family that have run across these videos and how their relationships were never the same.

Is there any truth to these stories, no idea. Seems strange that people without fetishes can just happen to run across fetish videos but anyway these are possible consequences that you might want to consider.

Use a pseudonym; something completely unrelated to you in any way. If need be, request a mask or having your face blurred or not shown.

I have thought this over, and if we were still living in 2004, I would say that the odds of a non-tickle fetish person stumbling upon a tickling video with you in it would be rare almost to the point of "probably never going to happen." However, in this day and age, with these videos constantly popping up on Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and other video-sharing sites, the odds may be a little higher. There have been times when I have watched tickling vids on Youtube and, while scrolling through the comments, have seen remarks like "Is this some kind of strange fetish or something?"

In spite of this, I'm actually still inclined to believe that it is likely no one you know would ever spot you in such a video, but the odds of being found probably are higher now than they were several years ago. Even so, it seems to me that if someone does find you, you could ask that person why he or she was watching a tickling video.

I've seen a few threads on here with stories from people that were in videos with tickling, foot fetish, bondage, etc. Some of them say that the videos were found by coworkers who then showed them to their supervisors. Didn't end well. People have also told nightmare stories about friends and family that have run across these videos and how their relationships were never the same.

Is there any truth to these stories, no idea. Seems strange that people without fetishes can just happen to run across fetish videos but anyway these are possible consequences that you might want to consider.

It happened to one of my models (Priti) recently. The guy she was dating somehow found out she had modeled for me and although she refuses to discuss the details, I gather that it did not end well.

It happened to one of my models (Priti) recently. The guy she was dating somehow found out she had modeled for me and although she refuses to discuss the details, I gather that it did not end well.

Then she can find someone who appreciate her being gorgeous and a tickle princess.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back