• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling video's

lavadude

I have recently met a female Dom. she is helping me make tickling videos. we've made 4 so far. trying to get to 10 for clips4sale. So far we have used my video camera, and hers, but the quality is still coming out grainy. Any suggestions on what to get, including lights etc... Feedback please

and a good editor/converter software.
shoot hi-res, lower it later with less quality loss. the other way around won't be good.
on compression, find the best kbs for you to keep the quality AND the low file size.

and listen to your audience (pits pits pits...) :)

The light is essential. At least one kilowatt halogen lamp, or even two.
But never aim your lamps directly to the object; the shadows would be too harsh.
Instead head the lamp up to the celling. The light reflected from above will make the picture look more natural and less grainy.
Daylight is O’K as well, but is tricky to get the good result - use a cold-light (diode) lamp on your camera to smooth the shadows. Newer mix warm halogen beam with cold day light.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back