• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling While Having Sex (WARNING - THREAD NOT FOR THE DISNEY FANS!)

i always tickle

I can't remember the last time I had sex without tickling I have been doing it so long it,s just apart of how I make love to a woman I find that if you put her needs first most women will do what you like as long as it is not to far out of their zone plus like many have said if done right you can make her pop off once you do that she will be asking for you to tickle her all the time I myself love to. Put a woman's feet on my shoulders. So I can kiss lick and tickle her feet while inside her. Wow what a feeling I love it.

positive association

I don't think anyone made this connection, so I will. If you introduce a new concept while a woman (or anyone else) is having a positive experience like an orgasm, the person is likely to associate the new concept with the positive experience in the future. Therefore, if you have a significant other that is not into tickling and you don't know how to introduce it, figure out how to tickle them in a way that combines it POSITIVELY with sex. Once that association is made, they won't let you have sex with them WITHOUT tickling them.

This does not mean that you should wait until she's on the edge of an orgasm and then tickle her like crazy, especially if you know she's not into it. Light tickling as a compliment to sex will do the trick at first and then work your way up as she gets further into it.

I can tell you from experience that it works.

Q

I don't think anyone made this connection, so I will. If you introduce a new concept while a woman (or anyone else) is having a positive experience like an orgasm, the person is likely to associate the new concept with the positive experience in the future. Therefore, if you have a significant other that is not into tickling and you don't know how to introduce it, figure out how to tickle them in a way that combines it POSITIVELY with sex. Once that association is made, they won't let you have sex with them WITHOUT tickling them.

This does not mean that you should wait until she's on the edge of an orgasm and then tickle her like crazy, especially if you know she's not into it. Light tickling as a compliment to sex will do the trick at first and then work your way up as she gets further into it.

I can tell you from experience that it works.

Q

Thats a very good post. Makes alot of sence and I never thought of that either. Not that ill honestly ever be with anyone again that wont open their mind to tickling..but..for those that are already in a relationship like that, I think they should follow your advice and try it. This should be sticky on the forum I think. But im not a mod so..prolly wont be. But great advise man!

.....This is such a hot thread....Being a woman who totally gets the foot connection, I would LOVE the two intermingled. I have been gently tickled during sex...not necessarily during the "act". But certainly during foreplay....and it just deepens the connection for me.....it is WONDERFUL!

.....great thread!

Im def glad there were so many responces and people wernt afraid to be open :) That's what a good community is all about :upsidedow

Hey folks,
XXX eh? Ok well ill tell strait ^^
All my experiances come from now ex partners unfortunatly...

First experiances come from my ex fiancee who knew about the fetish. We would have good sex for about 45-60mins then we'd make her orgasm. Being the gentleman id always make sure she came first. Then she would offer me two ways of finishing. A tickle-bounce or a tickle-wank.
Tickle-Bounce:
She would lay on her back and I would lay on top in the missionary possition with me inserted inside her. She would trap my arms under her sholders and my legs under hers so i was streched out, pinned on top of her. She would then bounce me in and out of her on her hips and spiderly tickle me up and down my sides. Being made to involenterly fuck her while being tickled to death and unable to do anything but giggle into her cleavage as her ample breasts smother into my face....wow. She wouldnt stop untill i had cum, hard.
Tickle-Wank:
Mainly after she had cum from sex or if i was horny she would tickle-wank me. She would sit to my left and i would lay there with my legs spread wide up bent at the knees so as much skin was exposed as possible. She would then proceed to tickle me from top to bottom as i did myself. When i got close id say 'go for it' and she would, with one hand, tickle all over my balls and groin and the other all over my lower chest...id cum so hard and always would end up shooting on her lol I was lucky enough to be really drunk with a few people and had 2 people tickle me like this untill i came....tis amazing.
Both of these id highly recomend to anyone!

Another girlfriend (who didnt know about the fetish!) and I had been talking for a while on the net about who would win a tickle fight. I said i was really good at it and she said so was she. She said that she had 'womanly distractions' that she would use on me to win. So eventually at about 2.30am we were in the midst of drunken sex. She was on top and we were both having a good time. So i decided to tickle her tummy a bit. She giggled and completely took me by supprise. remember she doesnt know about the fetish....she sits me up with her sat in my lap....still with me inside her, grabs my hands and puts them on her breasts and then tickles the heck out of my ribs and starts riding hard on me....I was like 'oh f***' lost in the moment...tried to tickle her back but she just grabbed my hands and put them back on her breasts...was amazing!

there you go...graphic and detailed and non-disney :) ... lol i wonder if bambi had a tickle fetish? :p

cheers folks,
Carver

I tickle my wife during foreplay alot. We may start in the living room or out on the patio just fooling around. Usually I'll tickle her feet a while, which she actually enjoys. She's not a natural 'lee but she does allow me to tickle her pretty often. Sometimes she will even ask for it knowing the consequences. She does not like being tickled during intercourse and I rarely tickle her at that point. She gets very sensitive. After she orgasms I will pin her arms up and start slowly tickling her upper body. She's alot smaller than I am so it's very easy for me to manipulate her to a position that makes her pretty much helpless.Her nipples are insanely ticklish and just grazing them after sex makes her hysterical...so I touch her there...then a little more tickling and we both sigh, relax,kiss goodnight

Agreed

I just got bckfrom iraq last wendsay and my g/f said i can do anything i want so we tried this and we bothe loved it shes statring to get into tickling alot more now. ill proly write a story on it soon on the forum any how the awnser is yes

foreplay

Hmm, my girlfriend and I use tickling as a foreplay tool. But once we are going at it, tickling doesn't really come into the picture.

However, often I will tie her hands above her and tickle her before we have sex, and sometimes I'll leave them tied up whilst I fuck her.

Personally, I LOVE tickling during sex. There's nothing more satisfying than to see my lover, nearly unconsious, after having her brains f%&ked out and having been tickled half to death right in the middle of her gut wrenching orgasm.

The screaming, hysterical, moaning laughter is like music. ;)

My fav things///

My personal favorite ;
I'd be on my back while she's on top,
and while doing the "ole in & out",
I scratch the bottoms of her feet
that are easily within' arms length.
And we'd both bounce off the ceiling
every time.

I wonder if I've "dated you?" This is my fav position... and frequent.

Lea

Distracting... yes

LMAO!!

I've done this with just about everyone I've had sex with. I found that most of them found light foot tickling a sensory-heightening experience when combined with me going down on them :wowzer::lovestory ... the first few times. After that, most of them just found it distracting. Unfortunately, my wife falls into this category. :(

An incredible, fabulous distraction! Having my feet scratched, and my sides stroked, while I am on TOP cause an amazing ticklorgasm... and it seems fun for the guy too ;)

Awesommmmmmmmeee, Lea

And I for one am especially ticklish...

I can't remember the last time I had sex without tickling I have been doing it so long it,s just apart of how I make love to a woman I find that if you put her needs first most women will do what you like as long as it is not to far out of their zone plus like many have said if done right you can make her pop off once you do that she will be asking for you to tickle her all the time I myself love to. Put a woman's feet on my shoulders. So I can kiss lick and tickle her feet while inside her. Wow what a feeling I love it.

.....during sex. Having my toes licked /sucked is normally not a super ticklish thing for me, but during sex i am super sensitized... and if a guy adds tickling to foot / toes licking.... purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect. Makes me a "moaning screamer"

Lect

.....during sex. Having my toes licked /sucked is normally not a super ticklish thing for me, but during sex i am super sensitized... and if a guy adds tickling to foot / toes licking.... purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect. Makes me a "moaning screamer"

Lect

Certainly wish I could be the lucky "guy"

My ex used to go down on me and grip my thighs with his forearms while I was laying on my back or sitting up, and tickle my belly and pubic hair gently. I was amazing, he teased me until I came, but then I was so sensitiove afterwards what it was almost painful and I had to beg him to stop. My begging and squirming was what turned him on, afterwards he would fuck me while I was still unbearably sensitive and tickle me just as he was about to cum. It was wonderful for both of us.

Lucy

As a person with a tickle fetish, pee holding fetish and tickling fetish my ultimate fantasy would be to have a full bladder with the girl on top tickling me till I explode inside her! Doesn't matter if she's ticklish or not. Sex would be the perfect time to start tickling someone as they are in such a vunerable position.

I've always enjoyed having my 'lees tied "A-style" to the bed, then tickling their underarms when I've got them close to orgasm. Drives 'em absolutely beserk:firedevil

WoW!!! Damn this is SIZZLING HOT!!!

First off please when you read this be kind and don't laugh.
I know this is going to sound like a impossibility but I swear to you this is true, I have never have really heard of this before really until now-tickling during sex, man these have to be sensual experiences that have to be mind-blowing and totally orgasmic and absolutely totally SIZZLING HOT!!!

Wow!! This is damn hot and erotic and a real sizzling forum thread for sure I must say!! Man I never knew sex could be made real sensual and erotic with light gentle loving playful bold erotic tickling thrown in the mix. I had no idea-man you all have such great wonderful feedback and wonderful erotic ideas and great advice on something- I never truly ever really knew anything really about this to be honest. I know sounds naive and silly
I know but seriously I am being honest.

To read and find that you can enhance and make sex great and really sweet and wild and adventurous and utterly wonderful and fantastic
and sensational-wow I never knew that you could do that by incorporating erotic tickling into the mix when engaging in sex. I never knew this.
I mean I knew a little about that caressing and erotic massage could be exciting and could be very sexually fulfilling and very arousing badly
and feel wonderful and great-satisfying for both partners.

I had heard how taking your time and making love slowly and tenderly-gently and with patience and care-would make sexual intercourse
a wonderful positive and a really good wonderful experience-really intensify the fireworks sexually. However I must admit never really heard much on this. I mean yes, there was some tickling that was bold sensual and playful and yes it was great-early on -be playful and romantic and fun and silly- and yes sensual and as a foreplay measure-but other than that- most times I just stuck to the norm pretty much. I engaged in sharing french kisses, loving sensual touches , erotic massage, and you know stuff like that. Your normal general foreplay affection-but must say I have never
really heard of tickling while engaging in sex during it.

I must admit and must confess I have never have had the chance of experiencing this-would love to experience this someday.

Definitely I am learning more as I go along and read more and more on this sizzling hot tickle thread I must say.
So thanks for the awesome posted replies that have been made-been interesting and fascinating and lots of fun to
read what so many different people had to say and contribute to this thread that had been made.

So keep the posts coming -loved reading this!

TickleBunny 2

Last edited:
I can't remember the last time I had vanilla sex. There's been tickling involved for decades.

It changes the feel, mos' def. No question there. For both, given what I'm told by partners, and by friends in this community.

Add bondage to that, and you can get evil and creative quickly.

There's another great addition - when she's a 'lee. Vanilla women are good, 'lees are great. Double bonus that her first orgasm makes her more ticklish, which makes her come more, which keeps her more ticklish. It's a delightful cycle.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back