• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling with a Tens Unit on me. Free clip over 20 minutes. M/f erotic naked tickling

Thanks everyone! I knew you guys would like it. I posted it on FetLife and it barely got any attention. Of course the problem with Fet is that in order to see videos you have to support FetLife and not everyone wants to pay. I'll be sure he reads all your comments. He told me he'd probably never join here. He doesn't have a straight up tickle fetish. He is very much into sensation play and thinks of it as another form of sensation play. Plus he also loves to see me squirm and loves how wet I get. He also is more of a sensualist like me.

Last edited:
All these positive replies make us both very happy because we are discussing a possible clips for sale store. He has the camera. I told him I had been dying to start one and he was very enthusiastic at the idea. Just about every other fetish model I know has one. The thing about me is not only am I a model, but I am also actually living the lifestyle whenever I can. The money would really just be an added bonus. I will also swear to you that this clip will never go away just because I create a clips for sale. This clip was made with the TMF community in mind. This was the fetish site I joined first, helped me to first explore my kink side, my first play sessions were from men off of here, and it will always hold a special place in my heart.

Last edited:
let me know if you start one i would love to be in a vid for you

It looks like you both had lots of fun, I am pleased for you :)

Thanks for taking the time to share this with the community.

Wow, great video! And thank you for your generosity! Good luck on your clips4sale store.

Also, I found fetlife to be fairly inactive when it comes to the tickling community. I don't hardly ever go on anymore.

VERY HOT, That Guy Is Lucky
and i love how your inner thighs are so ticklish :cool:

Last edited:
Awesome clip, nice to see something a little different. I really enjoyed it! :)

Simply...AMAZING!! Wow, just wow, so f#*%ing HOT. And, if you really are planning on opening a C4S store, i'll reiterate:

W...O...W!!!

Cheers, -Pete

Speechless!!!... hopefully is the first one, of many to come... (videos of you) :)

Damn. Need a cold shower after that one. Reminds me of how I used to tickle my ex-girlfriend.

Well done.

try the tens unit on your soles

I've already been dying to do that. We played last night, but we mostly had rough sex. I did corrupt him into trying foot worship and he liked it(He mainly gets off at getting me off). Finally someone who will lick, suck,bite my arches and does it in a more dominant way! I'll be sure to try this next time. It might not be a video the first time plus we need to start working on our clips4sale. Be sure to let us know what you'd like to see in this thread.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...nd-my-partner-I-m-crime-to-start-a-clips4sale

Last edited:
Hi Porcelaindoll,

Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm just voicing my opinion. I really do hope you start a clips store because you have Awesome Feet and I would Love to see them Tickled and Hear you Laugh!!!!! Ok now I didn't like the video that much because one I'm not really into nude tickling, I prefer some clothing on the lee and definitely the ler. Two I am also not a fan of the naughty stuff, I prefer straight tickling. Three you may want to get a camera man or woman to work the camera for different angles and close-ups. I think you have the tools to make some really good tickling clips and even theme based ones, when you're ready. I hope I helped out, if even only a little.

Thanks

Hi Porcelaindoll,

Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm just voicing my opinion. I really do hope you start a clips store because you have Awesome Feet and I would Love to see them Tickled and Hear you Laugh!!!!! Ok now I didn't like the video that much because one I'm not really into nude tickling, I prefer some clothing on the lee and definitely the ler. Two I am also not a fan of the naughty stuff, I prefer straight tickling. Three you may want to get a camera man or woman to work the camera for different angles and close-ups. I think you have the tools to make some really good tickling clips and even theme based ones, when you're ready. I hope I helped out, if even only a little.

Thanks
Thanks for your input. The only thing I can really say is I don't always laugh. I tend to react in other ways.

Last edited:
That was brilliant. Maybe the camera tripod could be set a little higher so we can see your reactions better, but other than that, don't change a thing!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back