• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling with Hardecore BDSM F/F and M/F Opinions wanted

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Hey guys I have had lots of requests for more intense bdsm tortures like spanking, flogging slut training etc be incorporated into some of my scenes. Is this something most of you would like to see with myself and Catherine as tops?

If done well, absolutely. There are a lot of folks who incorporate tickling as part of BDSM, instead of just tickling for tickling's sake.

Please dont

NOOOOOOOOO, Dont ruin your excellent tickling site by turning it into a bdsm BS site. There are plenty of those for the bdsm people, leave yours for the true tickle fetish community. You have an excellent site

the true tickle fetish community

Lol, are those of us who are also into BDSM not "true tickle fetishists"?

IMO, go where the market is going dude. Don't stop making purely tickling videos (because you'll always get whiners) but if you want to expand your market, then I wish you nothing but the best.

If your getting lots of requests then its clearly worth it ide say, the more things your cater for has gotta be good for business right?

Ive always quite liked the hogtied.com clips and other similar work, is that the sort of thing you mean? Theres still tickling involved in a lot ot theyre work but somehow it seems more real and more like torture, it adds an edge to it that you dont tend to find from a standard tickling producer.

If your getting lots of requests then its clearly worth it ide say, the more things your cater for has gotta be good for business right?

Ive always quite liked the hogtied.com clips and other similar work, is that the sort of thing you mean? Theres still tickling involved in a lot ot theyre work but somehow it seems more real and more like torture, it adds an edge to it that you dont tend to find from a standard tickling producer.

Actually it will be similar to Hogtied, the training of O and Cruel and unusual Femdom rolled into one. We are not changing our existing sites just adding more. This one will have both tickling and domination/humiliation/degradation as well as the occasional tickled til they pee. We will be incorporating crops, canes slappers and some new devices too. If it gets set up right we can even start doing more bondage and suspension scenes. I just want to be sure my tickle fans are interested before I lease a 1500 sq ft studio versus a 1000 sq ft.

Thanks for the input so far guys, if you have any requests you would like us to do we are doing a little bit of training with Ashley Grace and Taylor Thursday.

Lol, are those of us who are also into BDSM not "true tickle fetishists"?

IMO, go where the market is going dude. Don't stop making purely tickling videos (because you'll always get whiners) but if you want to expand your market, then I wish you nothing but the best.

By the way, nicely stated, Artoo.

not just no..

.. but hell no! pain has no place with tickling, unless it's accidental, or hilarious pain, caused by laughing too hard, or something.

steve

If I buy a tickling clip, I want to see tickling, and nothing else. I would not buy a clip which has other BDSM themes included, there are other clips for that.

I'll echo what Haribish and Artoo say.

I like clips with BDSM and tickling combined. I say go for it. :)

While I personally don't buy clips at this time, BDSM WITH tickling is a magical thing.

Make sure there is an equal amount of both, keep the bottom in suspense, and you will sell them well.

Hey, open wallet, close mouth, GT!!

If you tear the girls' nylons you will be hosed!!! j/k As long as it is another added flavor of tickling at your site, and you do seem to have some requests( but presales would look better on the ol' balance sheet) I say try it. I would think having to come up with the best mix of marketable scenarios, not duplicate stuff already done to death, and finding models that do work hard for the money would be a tall order. But like other art, tickle vid producers go for the craft, not the cash!!

You ever have a favorite store or restaurant that you loved, but it's located in a tacky, ugly strip mall? The kind of place where (with the exception of your favorite spot) you wouldn't be caught dead in any of the other shops?

For me, tickling is that favorite place, and BDSM is the rest of that tacky strip mall.

I vote for tickling only. In fact, I'd say eighty-six the nudity and cum shots and stick to pure tickling with a rudimentary storyline.

Well this all started with a custom video a client ordered with slut training and pee (go figure). Obviously certain things I do just from requests but when I got this comission I knew there was more to it than just a few ppl in the niche. The plot inspired some thoughts of spanking and since I already do Femdom tickling and tickling with sex it seems like natural progression to me lol. With the requests I have I'll be doing 30 minute sessions either m/f or f/f. For those that want the whole session they can buy it or you can get individual 5-10 minute tickles, spankings etc all on that store.

NOOOOOOOOO, Dont ruin your excellent tickling site by turning it into a bdsm BS site. There are plenty of those for the bdsm people, leave yours for the true tickle fetish community. You have an excellent site

You know that tickling with bondage IS BDSM right? :rolleyes:

You ever have a favorite store or restaurant that you loved, but it's located in a tacky, ugly strip mall? The kind of place where (with the exception of your favorite spot) you wouldn't be caught dead in any of the other shops?

For me, tickling is that favorite place, and BDSM is the rest of that tacky strip mall.

I vote for tickling only. In fact, I'd say eighty-six the nudity and cum shots and stick to pure tickling with a rudimentary storyline.

Barney if I could do that and keep my business making enough money to pay the talent and my overhead I'd love it. The ease of finding girls would make it so worthwhile but currently it isn't breaking even. Apparently my quirky concepts, handjobs and footjobs are well received, forced orgasms I have fun with and Girl/Girl strap-on is hilarious to film and makes a little profit so for now expect a few non nudes a month until that demographic pics up.

To The Rest Of Our Fans: Thanks for the support and encouragement guys I'll do my best to create another unique insanity inside my tickle domains.

Actually it will be similar to Hogtied, the training of O and Cruel and unusual Femdom rolled into one. We are not changing our existing sites just adding more. This one will have both tickling and domination/humiliation/degradation as well as the occasional tickled til they pee. We will be incorporating crops, canes slappers and some new devices too. If it gets set up right we can even start doing more bondage and suspension scenes. I just want to be sure my tickle fans are interested before I lease a 1500 sq ft studio versus a 1000 sq ft.

Thanks for the input so far guys, if you have any requests you would like us to do we are doing a little bit of training with Ashley Grace and Taylor Thursday.

That sounds really good, youve one potential customer here ;)

.. but hell no! pain has no place with tickling, unless it's accidental, or hilarious pain, caused by laughing too hard, or something.

steve

of course it does, all potential forms of torture.

especially as there are many who would rather take pain then be tickled.

of course it does, all potential forms of torture.

For some it does, for others it doesn't. For me, pain also has no place with tickling. I don't want to experience it and I don't want to see it in tickling videos.

But to each their own.

For some it does, for others it doesn't. For me, pain also has no place with tickling. I don't want to experience it and I don't want to see it in tickling videos.

But to each their own.

thats not an issue here then is it? as this is more about opening a additional store, not stopping what hes doing and doing something else instead

I fail to see an issue with this for anyones sake if the same content as before is still going to available and produced

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back