• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling with sexy shoes on

Cyclon

TMF Expert
Greetings everyone, A question to ask: Myself and I am not sure how many of you are out there enjoy tickling a womens feet with sexy sandles or mules on, what I mean to say is that it is very enjoyable for me to tickle a foot wile still in her shoes as I said Sandles or High heel mules. Slowely twisting a feather between her shoe and foot ,I have noticed drivers her nuts, especially around the toes. French Tickling had a clip where Daphine, I think that was her name was foot tickled with high heel open side shoes on, it drove her nuts and I noticed that someone posted some pictures titled "Tickling the Boss" with her high heel mules on. Does anyone know any videos that have her shoes on wile being tickled, I know it is different but it is very enjoyable.

Cyclon

Count me in. It's the price I pay for having a shoe and foot and tickling fetish.

Also any artwork I do tends to have the victim's shoes in sight - as does those by ftkl and often BAC.

Well perosnally...

I like to take sexy shoes off and then tickle her barefeet, but then thats just me. I also have a thing for taking fluffy slippers or flip flops (not fluffy ones) off and tickling. Shoes on just gets in the way of my fingers, but thats just me.

There is a clip out there called tickling denise that comes from a web site (I don't remember the name) where half of the movie is her having her nylon feet tickled while dangling her high heals. I love it.

Hotchytick, Thank you for the site, I want there but you have to buy the movie and the pics you have to join to see. But thank you very much for the information. I kinda wish the video producers would have a few of tickling with sexy shoes on, If you get a chance check out French Tickling when they tickle Dapprine with here shoes on it is a GREAT clip.

Cyclon,

Sorry about spelling, I should proof read my typing and spelling more carefully

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back