• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling within a more intense BDSM scene. Let's discuss.

OK, I guess I'm showing my age, but I remember when there were no tickling videos -- ANY tickling you found was incidental to a bondage or BDSM storyline. So I guess I can appreciate the tickling scenes in BDSM movies more than some. My enjoyment of the scene is based on the same criteria I use to judge a "tickling-only" video -- a) is the model attractive?; b) is the model genuinely ticklish?; and c) does her tormentor know what he or she is doing? And I do sometimes enjoy the stricter bondage. For example, a cord running from the model's toes to the clamps on her nipples adds an intriguing twist -- not because I'm into causing pain, but because the model knows that moving her feet while she's being tickled has an added consequence. So should she wiggle, or shouldn't she, or how can she not.......? It's not the physical pain I like. But I LOVE the mental torment.

I´m not a great fan of pain, but love the work of kink.com for a long. They have beautiful models, a wonderful studio, tight and good practice of bondage, and high quality videos. Must of tickling fans apreciate a good bondage technique, and I guess they do it like no one. For me, particulary, the five points for a sucess tickling movie are 1)F/F 2)Barefeet tickling 3)Revenge 4)Tight bondage and 5) hard tickling.
I must agree with MikeMike about the tickling itself is not their speciality, but I´ve even wrote asking them to make a strictly tickling video.
I like many of their sites, but there´s a special one that I imagine would be a wonderful tickling experience: Ultimate Surrender http://www.ultimatesurrender.com/site/shoot.jsp?shootId=4828
I´d love to see the looser of the competitive female sexual wrestling being hardly tickled by the winner in a tight bondage table. :devilish:

I Like kin.com very much. The CKLips are also great. I Love the tickling when the girls don't know that they will get tickled so the reaction isn't faked and the Bondage is VERY PRETTY ... they should include more tickling because of a 20 minutes clip there maybe is 2-5 minutes of tickling =/

I'd love to find a kink.com clip with 2-5mins of tickling in it. Never seen more than 30seconds! - If anyone has a link to a clip I can buy :)

Rook, you are absolutely right. Stocks are a MUST when tickling feet.
What I really like is slow shoe-removal, sock-/stockings-removal and, of course, intense tickle torture. And my absolute favourite is an interrogation-torture scenario. Let's torture some spies for information....

I would buy any kink's clip with long and intense tickling.

I love Kink.com ... but talking about tickling on Kink.com they have to be take more attention on they females model armpit's

I love the whole bondage tickling scene but to me, most of the bondage is like way too harsh for my taste.

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back