• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish 1st time lee in Wisconson

WraithTickler

TMF Expert
I'm a 19 year old male college student in the Milwaukee area looking for a female ler tickle partner. I'm 5'7", approximately 185 lbs. dark brown hair, eyes, and fair complexion. My non tickling interests include video games, anime, history, and some martial arts. I have a good sense of humor and an adventerous spirit.

I have never actively engaged in tickling before and am looking for someone to try out a tickling relationship with. My primary interests include tickling, but I'm also game for related matters such as light bondage and foot torture. I am willing to give most anything new and with in reason a fair try. This will be my first time so I'm looking for a woman who is experienced, mature, and willing to show a new ticklee a good time.

If you are interested, I would politely ask that we can meet in public first to go over some of the finer details and make sure it is a situation where we are mutually comfortable with each other. If you wish to contact me, please do so at [email protected] or AIM at WraithTickler and I'll try to arrange a meeting as soon as my scheduel permits.

A fair warning to all female ticklers out there- There is only one WraithTickler out there, so supplies are limited. ;)

-WT

:wavingguy

Greetings all. Just upping this thread to let all the fine, outstanding lady lers out there know I'm still availible.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back