• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH ASIAN THIGHS! WHY ARE THIGHS UNDERRATED??

Daytickler

TMF Expert
Doesn't seem like there are many people that are into thigh-tickling? This is not a "thigh tickling" clip per say, as it's just a small part of "Asia Tied to the Bed and Tickled", however, I just wanted to get some opinions if people like thigh-tickling in general? I know that I love touching ticklish thighs myself. I welcome your comments! Thank you!

Robert

Tickled Wild
clips4sale.com/64349
TickledWild.com

Attachments

• Asia Thighs.JPG
    Asia Thighs.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 804
  • Asia Thighs.wmv
    5.2 MB · Views: 636
I'm not into thigh tickling in general. I'm more into feet and ribs. But it depends on the lee. I usually wouldn't want to see a lot of thigh tickling in a video but if the lee has incredibly ticklish thighs like the sample above then by all means torture those legs 'til she's a sweaty, cackling mess.

It’s not underrated by me. One of my favorite spots to tickle, particularly with my tongue; and because of its proximity, usually leads to other forms of oral stimulation. Nothing sexier than out of control hysterical laughter’s millisecond turn to ecstasy.

And Asia has the perfect thighs for nibbling ... :hungry:

Thigh tickling can be some of the sexiest without a doubt!! Woman seem to be very sensitive in the thigh area and can sometimes be the spot that sends them out of control. However butt tickling would have to be the most underrated IMO!! Whether it be lighter with fingernail/electric device tickling or the tongue/mouth around the bottom of the buttcheeks, in most of my experiences, this is not only very surprisingly ticklish for women, but can also be arousing at the same time!! Asia needs to be flipped over and given this treatment to her curvy thighs and butt!! Wouldn't let a body like that walk away w/o exploring these areas :)

Nothing sexier than a thick Asian girl with ticklish thighs! unless of course her soft bare feet are just as sensitive :)

Thighs are one of my favorites cuz I love a women in short shorts or daisy dukes....plus it intices men to stick there hands up there cuz they have easy access

Love it! i will get this sometime today. lol. Ever considered giving her any zerberts? I think it would be awesome!

Thighs is the spot that leads to babymaking... PLEASE PRODUCE TICKLEGASMS VIDEOS

Wow! Thanks for all the opinions! Nice to hear all your comments. Costas--you're right. Thigh-tickling is not as underrated as butt-tickling! LOL! Lucky for me, Asia was wonderfully ticklish everywhere. I tickled her butt a little in one of the Asia clips (not sure which one, but I probably wrote it in the clip description). Boriqua--I don't think I gave Asia any zerberts as her BF was already ready to kill me after the first set of videos (Asia's insanely ticklish when I suck her toes, and not only did I do that, but I blew in her ears, kissed her thighs, etc, and her BF is built like a truck, so I didn't push it any more!). Haha! Fat Bastard---there are at least 2 sample clips on this forum and on Youtube, Daily Motion where I kiss her thighs (you'll hear the greatest laughter and screams you've ever listened to, so check it out). I kiss her thighs in 2 videos, "The best clip of 2014", and "Asia Tied and Tickled on the Bed".

Damn the luck, Lol. No need to risk your life, haha. Maybe on a safer tickle victim. Bellybutton torture for sure! Good stuff, once again.

Some of the videos with Kiki that Turtle has done have some awesome thigh tickling. I enjoy tickling thighs, but have not done it in years.

Inner thigh and hips are probably my favorite spots to see tickled. However, you wanna talk about an underutilized area, try chin, neck and behind ears. You almost never see those, at least for any real length of time in a video. Thanks for the preview. :)

I love thigh tickling as well. Some of the most violent, spastic reactions are produced when the spot is hit just right on someone with ticklish inner thighs.

ANY part of Asia that isn't being tickled is underrated LOL, she should just be perpetually tickled everywhere! But yes, thighs are terribly misrepresented, especially since SOOO many woman are amazingly ticklish there.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back