• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Blonde, New X-Frame

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
This set almost never saw the light of day. When I first started it, these images were intended to be part of a project that never wound up happening. To make matters worse, I'd lost the original pz3 files (Poser files) to finish work on them. So, working with what I had, I did the best I could in cleaning them up and offering them for free. They are not up to par compared to my usual work (at least the stuff I publish), but I thought they'd be fun to post for everyone.

The device is a new spin (no pun intended) on the classic X-frame that I was toying around with.

I love it...the x frame is one of my favorite bondage devices that i would so love to try...i think this series is excellent..i've missed your artwork..

Your threads bring back memories. Are you going to be making more pictures, because your work is awesome? Maybe one day we'll see that Felicia the Cheerleader art!

Schweet! I like that second one bestest, but they are all grrreat! :coolgleamA:

Your threads bring back memories. Are you going to be making more pictures, because your work is awesome? Maybe one day we'll see that Felicia the Cheerleader art!

Glad you remember my work! Yes, I will be doing new stuff shortly. I have a few things I'm working on.

And no, I have not forgotten about the Felicia stuff, it's on the burner with everything else. I haven't done much of late, but I have a new drive to start creating again...it's all bottlenecked at the moment. I actually still have the alternate version of "The Immobilizer" I designed for the Felicia pics.

Glad you remember my work! Yes, I will be doing new stuff shortly. I have a few things I'm working on.

And no, I have not forgotten about the Felicia stuff, it's on the burner with everything else. I haven't done much of late, but I have a new drive to start creating again...it's all bottlenecked at the moment. I actually still have the alternate version of "The Immobilizer" I designed for the Felicia pics.

I remember you said you had prototype versions of that already made. Please, feel free to post them or send them to me in private on the TMF. Here's hoping that we see those and a continuation of the pics in this thread as soon as possible.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back