• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Boobs

tie1on

Ok Ladies --- They are beautiful to look at and play with but the question here, in general, are they ticklish? They seem to be neglected in the overall attention of spots but is there a hidden gem here? For those that respond yes, please indicate where they are most ticklish, as in sides, underneath, nipples, etc. and what technique is most effective, as in fingers, feathers, brushes, etc. Thank you.

I'll weigh in here - I've found that most of the lees I've played with are indeed ticklish somewhere if not everywhere on their breasts, depending on technique and tool but it's never the MOST ticklish spot. Not that I've found anyway. Seriously enjoyable for both parties though.

Thank you Maestro...and please excuse me gents...I did not mean to exclude you from the question. Have you in your play found the breasts to be a good ticklish spot and how so?

I agree with Maestro..because while they ARE ticklish...depending on technique can be enjoyable for them also. I love boobies! :D

Well, the sides of my boobies are damn ticklish when you caress them really lightly. And it's really enjoyable.

MY GF is very ticklish on her boobs, undersides and nipples especially. Feathers work especially well on them.

Last edited:
I feel like this is a thread to just go "yay boobies!" or to listen to women say their tits are ticklish. But what the hell: Yea. It can definitely be a sensitive area on the body, if you haven't noticed from other kinds of playing around. Particularly the sides, where they meet my ribs, and the undersides. At least from a lighter stroking touch and not a digging in and wriggling kind of thing. I'd bet it'd be pretty teasing, especially since if I'm giving you carte blanche to go at my boobs I might want you to do more than just tickle them.

I agree with everyone pretty much. Boobs are my second favorite place to tickle. Every gf I've had has been ticklish there and the best part was they weren't aware that they were until after the fact.

Being a massive fan of breasts and tickling, this thread warms my wheezing pervert's heart!

As far as pure tickling is concerned, the side of her breasts is most often a good part to go at IMO; at the borderline zone where ribs and breasts meet (and watch them jiggle while you're at it). Titillate the rest of her breasts, be she ticklish there or not is something one can't do enough neither. There's much more fun to have there than just tickling alone. Luckily most women love it having their breasts fondled, massaged, gently squeezed, nipples suckled, licked, carressed, pulled or gently bitten; watching her how she reacts to it is certainly a turn-on.

Yes, I may have an interest in this subject ;-)

Tickling breasts is usually a win-win. If they are ticklish then of course that is pretty damn hot, but even if they are not, lightly stroking breasts is still a blast!

Most recently a woman I played with was not really ticklish on her breasts. With her arms up over her head as I was behind her reaching around lightly tickling with my fingertips on the sides of her breasts, I slowly tickled closer and closer to her armpits. She is very ticklish there. If was fun to see exactly at what point as I moved my fingers from her breasts to her armpits that it started to tickle.

It was maybe only an inch difference between where it didn't tickle, and where it tickled like crazy.

It's fascinating how ticklish spots vary among people and how they respond to different kinds of tickling, and is fun as hell to find all of those tickle spots!

No different than behind the ears or areas of the back. In other words...the human body for most is sensitive
to touch and I'm sure breasts are no exception to that rule.

Yes, of maybe all the women I have tickled, maybe a quarter have been very ticklish on the nipples, my favourite video to view is TITTY TICKLE (2 vids I think) from TICKLE ABUSE

Thank you Maestro...and please excuse me gents...I did not mean to exclude you from the question. Have you in your play found the breasts to be a good ticklish spot and how so?

- Most definitely, I found out that my girlfriend is crazy ticklish on the sides of her breasts, right where it blends into the lower part of her underarms... When I hug her tight, my arms wrap all the way around her back, and my fingertips lie right at that sweet spot!

So much fun!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back