• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish comic book characters!

Marvel_Tickling

TMF Master
Hopefully this is in the right place! After a recent discussion on deviant art about which comic book characters are ticklish, I had a thought. Which ones do we have actual proof of their ticklishness? Please put forward your cases with evidence!

I've seen panels of Rogue tickled by Nightcrawler and I think I heard Meggan and Rachel Grey were tickled by him as well.

Last edited:
There was the old issue of Howard the Duck where Jennifer Kale was tied and tickled. A quick search got this panel from the issue (I'm too lazy to dig up my copy and scan the relevant page):
jennifer kale.gif
With a costume like that, I'm surprised it didn't happen more often!

There was an issue of Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-man from the 80s with Black Cat injured in a gang war between Owl and Doc Ock. She said, "it only hurts when I laugh. So don't tickle me for a while, okay?"

Not much, but "proof" enough for me!

There was an issue of Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-man from the 80s with Black Cat injured in a gang war between Owl and Doc Ock. She said, "it only hurts when I laugh. So don't tickle me for a while, okay?"

Not much, but "proof" enough for me!

Ah man that's awesome! Never heard of that one!

Have any characters been tickled on their feet? I'm pretty sure all the scenes I've seen/heard of are all upper body focused.

Cant remember if its real or a manip but there was a scene of peter parker testing out his webbing and MJ gets caught in it, he then threatens to tickle her and her panic indicate she's ticklish

As others have said there is She-Hulk along with Rouge and Rachel Grey by nightcrawler - maybe he's a TMF member! :jester:

Rouge: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d6/86/dc/d686dcfee31f8b1149fe00683a4cc3fc.jpg
Rachel: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hxhm2UB8QnA/UebPfK8eSeI/AAAAAAAAQy0/IX5I260Jux0/s1600/bad+touch.jpg

DC show Starfire is ticklish here - https://hopeburnsbright.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/tickle-fight.jpg

In Excalibur number 1, Nightcrawler gets Meggan (Captain Britain's fairy girlfriend) really good. She's always barefoot, and at one point she says "(Gasp) NOT THE TAIL!" In the panel, his tail is clearly by her feet. Pretty great comic tickle -- Claremont and Nightcrawler strike again!

In Excalibur number 1, Nightcrawler gets Meggan (Captain Britain's fairy girlfriend) really good. She's always barefoot, and at one point she says "(Gasp) NOT THE TAIL!" In the panel, his tail is clearly by her feet. Pretty great comic tickle -- Claremont and Nightcrawler strike again!

any chance of a scan?

I have this issue of Cutey Bunny somewhere in a box and I remember that she lost a tickle fight with her sidekick after the blimp story.

969091.jpg

Excalibur #4 and Cloak & Dagger #9 were both nice surprises upon first read through!

There was a panel in a Superman comic from the period when Luthor had cloned himself and was pretending to be his own son, where he snuck up and tickled Lois Lane to a cute reaction.

In Excaliber 4, Nightcrawler gets Meggan GOOD while she is wearing a bikini. In X-Men 201, I believe this is where he gets Rogue. My books are bagged and boxed, so no scans...

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back