• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Destiny Meets Amazon Amanda - NEW!

SilverCherry

4th Level Red Feather
Ever since our first clip that featured Amazon Amanda tickling tiny Brandi 2 years ago, we have received many requests to see her again. Except this time, people wanted to see Amanda tickle Destiny...and understandably so. Destiny is definitely one of our most ticklish models, and overall one of SilverCherry's top models. So when we had the opportunity to get these two together, we jumped at the chance.

HOLY SHIT!!!! Terrific clip Evan!!!!!! I hope you have Amanda as a tickler in many more videos!!!!

StocksareBest

I seen another clip were she's tickling some girls feet somewhere ... she makes a good tickle dom !

In the words of Parker Lewis: "Coolness....Absolute Coolness !!" :jester: :evilha: :bump: :smilestar

Good job,Amanda !! :triangle: :evilha: :poke3: :bump:

LVTicklr said:
In the words of Parker Lewis: "Coolness....Absolute Coolness !!"

thats the 2nd Parker Lewis reference i`ve heard today.....WTF :upsidedow

that`s quite a laugh!!

Lord, I'm not a selfish man. I don't ask for much. But please. Please. Oh, Lord, god, please. Someone PLEASE tie up Amazon Amanda and tickle the crap out of her. The mere thought is giving me chills...

Four years ago,I had the lucky priviledge of meeting and working with Amazon Amanda at a photo shoot(with AA trampling over me with her enormous high heels),for during the shoot's break we got into a tickle fight with each others' sock(and stocking)clad feet,with myself really tickling Amanda good,for it was quite the sight for all to have seen(too bad it wasn't filmed or photographed). :cool: :cool:

True story,too !! :twohugs: :Hyrdrogen :upsidedow :happyfloa

yes,i have to agree with spiffy and college.Amanda needs to be tied down and tickled without mercy.

Thank you all for the comments. For those who have requested to see Amanda tickled, I should be working with her again within the next couple of months. I will definitely talk to her about doing a scene where she's on the receiving end.

Thanks!

SpiffyTickler said:
Am I the only one who really wants to see the tables turned on Amanda?
No, you most certainly are *NOT*!!! I, for one, find the idea deliciously appealing. And I'll wager that Destiny would be on board for some payback. Prolly like a little Tazmanian Devil all over Amanda!
collegetickler said:
Lord, I'm not a selfish man. I don't ask for much. But please. Please. Oh, Lord, god, please. Someone PLEASE tie up Amazon Amanda and tickle the bejabbers out of her. The mere thought is giving me chills...
The "ayes" have it!
ticklesaurus said:
yes,i have to agree with spiffy and college.Amanda needs to be tied down and tickled without mercy.
Yes, indeed! And I'll just bet that a large gal like that would be devastatingly ticklish, too. Used to being physically master of herself, it would be a treat to see her lose that control and be reduced to hysterical giggling. Make it so!

SpiffyTickler said:
Am I the only one who really wants to see the tables turned on Amanda?

Nope! I definitely would love to see that. ;)

Love the "David vs Goliath" theme though. :) She's downright bullying those feet. I almost feel bad for Destiny... almost. :devil2:

Wow ... another great clip , SilverCherry. Sometimes I forget just how ticklish Destiny really is. Then , when I view one of her clips ... I fall in love w/her all over again!

....... & oh yeah. Count me among those who would like to see Amazon Amanda on the receiving end of a good tickling! :devil2:

Thanks for posting!

Amazon Amanda is a great tickler. I'd love to see her tickle torture some pretty petite feet! Is she in more clips that we can order and what's the site again please? :)

Amanda is amazing tickler, just for the record! (There might be an echo in this place...)

Biscuit said:
Poor little Density. (what an appropriate name for a blonde ;) )

Hey Don Rickles, do you always come back with witty one liners in response to your own comments?

Seeing eye dogs everywhere are however dragging their charges into traffic trying to get away from her agonized squeals.

You're not a charge by any chance, are you?:veryhappy

Evanescence needs better soundproofing.
I would write to Wind-Up records and mention that to them. I, however, will say that what I lack in soundproofing, I make up for in distance from curious neighbors.

He'd best watch out, or the cops will come calling like they did on one of Jeffrey's shoots once.

Better to call than to actually knock I suppose.

Ahh..just messin' with ya Biscuit :hipoke: I agree though, Destiny is a squealer. But's it's like music to the ears when you're prodding those ticklish ribs and sensitive soles of hers ;)

Biscuit said:
is of course all knowing and all seeing. Shame on you for teasing the poor girl before untying her! ;)

Ask JeffreytheNapoleonlike to describe his curious policeman-conversation during the making of 'Ferrari's First Time'. He shall explaineth all, although hopefully not over mammoth french toast as he did the Divine.

What that girl needs is fluffy organic hippie pipecleaners, dipped into hand lotion and then threaded between yon toes. Warn the crystal shop around the corner, though...

So Sayeth the Deity.

Um...........Huh? Is Jabberwocky your favorite poem?

Happy Boy said:
Amazon Amanda is a great tickler. I'd love to see her tickle torture some pretty petite feet! Is she in more clips that we can order and what's the site again please? :)

Amanda is in

"Ticklish Destiny Meets Amazon Amanda"
"Amazon Amanda Tickle Tortures Tiny Brandi"
"Nipple Tease & Tickle Torture" (F/M)
These are at our place, http://TickleTortureClips.com

"HOM & Tickled" (at http://HandFetishClips.com)

and in the next few days, we'll be releasing another Amanda/Destiny clip.

Thanks!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back