• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Distractions by Tickling Paradise!

dusttick11

TMF Master
I Just received my DVD of Ticklish Distractions by Tickling Paradise and I'm very pleased with it.

All the models were cute and ticklish and the scenes were fun. I enjoyed all the segments. The first segment was my favorite, a foot tickle distraction test on a potential news anchor lady. Very cute model that I hope Paradise Vision uses again in future releases.

Then a foot tickle torture and a tickle revenge in a sorority house. Cute models and good foot tickling action.

The third segment had another cute model with her bare feet locked in stocks. Her friend played a tickle game with her feet. The tickling doesn't stop untill the ticklish cutie can guess what tool is tickling her soles.

Then the final segment has the sweet Renee being tricked in to trying a massage...that leads to a upper-body tickle assault. She's tickled by the cute model from the first scene. Fun stuff!

Overall a really fun DVD worth checking out in my oppinion. :) I can't wait to see what they release next.

Amalee is their new models and let me say.. wholly damn she is hot! And pretty ticklish too, watched her audition vid on their website wow! Really makes me want to buy the DVD!

Highly recommend this video!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back