• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Dry Hydrotherapy

ticklemad

1st Level Red Feather
OMG you have so got to try one of these - I had to ask the person doing it to roll me up a towel and stick it in my mouth to muffle my screams, it was absolute tickle torture.

Anyone else tried one?

I remember there was a small forum fuss about something called an Aqua-massage machine. Is that it?

Ah I must have missed that thread Darkblade but it could well be something similar.

You lie inside what can only be described as a huge clear domed coffin with your head sticking out of one end and your feet the other. The bottom has a pvc/rubber cover and when the dome comes that has a rubber cover too about half way down it so it fits around your body and you dont get wet.

Water is then blasted at force from above and below and the jets move along your body bit like a car wash.

It is used primarily for pain relief, deep muscle massage but I only found it to tickle like hell.

The below post is swiped from a rival forum.

KATIE COURIC: As posted by "insert forum name here" member "insert member name here" (and also corroborated by "insert forum name here" member "insert member name here"): About 11 years ago I think I can tell you the exact date. Katie was asked by Bryant Gumball to demonstrate a new body massager- you go in clothed but shoeless. Katie went down face first into something resembling an iron lung. Only her head could be seen. The contraption sprayed water at different intensity down onto a thin plastic covering which covered your back so you wouldn't get wet. Basically -you could feel the jet impulse of the water, but not get wet. The machine started by hner shoulders and slowly slid down her back. The jets were set high, so she joked how it smacked her back. When it reached her feet, she suddenly tried to stifle a smile and couldn't, then burst out laughing. "it tickles your feet" she said, and began laughing again trying to get out when the sprayer came back up and over her soles again. She was trying to get them to shut off the machine, but Bryant kept it on. There was one more pass by her feet, when they went to commercial, and she didn't look to pleased, but couldn't keep from laughing. It aired Mar 28 1992 I believe? I know because it was my birthday, I am not sure of the year- Could have been 1991.

they have one of those things in the mall around here. no one uses it causes it's so damn expensive, but i wish i knew.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back