• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish ex

Ekdall98

TMF Expert
i know that i havent contributed much so i think its my time to step up. this is a story that was last year with my ex. i have a few pics at the end of this one of her and then one of her feet. (shes the one with the wicked witch like stockings) well she was a real ticklish one, i mean like all the "normal" spots to be ticklish she was and real bad too. her arm pits were her most ticklish spot of all so i got her there quite often, but i did spend alot of time on her feet cuz like most of the population here i love feet.
but anyway to the most important part of the story which was actually the first time i got to tickle her real good. we had to get a hotel room that night cuz her dad didnt really care for me and there was too much shit going on at my house to really do anything. so once we got in it was like automatic that we started kissing and making out. (let me tell you that this was real early into the relationship like within the first month so we were still new to each other) i was on top of her on the bed while we were kissing on just on instinct my hands went down her sides and she jumped. that honestly wasnt intentional but since that happened i got a devilish grin and started tickling her sides while she was squirming on the bed.
i wanted to explore other ticklish areas so i got her to where i had one hand holding both of hers over her head in that classic tickling hold. she was giggling alreadycuz she kew what was coming. once my fingers hit her are pits she started laughing hysterically even breaking my hold of her a few times which i punished her with more pit tickling. that was about 10 mins of that and she was already exhausted but i hadnt explored all of the riches.
she layed there breathing heavily slightly giggling still while i made my way down to her feet. guess she didnt notice it cuz it was a ticklish supreise to her when she squeaked and pulled her feet away after my fingers slid down her soles. i jumped on her legs, grabbed her feet and pulled them to me so i can put them in a headlock. she was kicking but it was no use i had my vice grip locked in and i just fan my fingers up and down her feet. i did it for so long that i felt her give in cuz she wasnt kicking anymore her feet just twitched and she was laughing. i figured that i would stop tickling but wanted to do something else with her feet. i know that she was worn out cuz she kinda went limp but i picked one of her feet up and proceeded to suck on her toes. her reaction suprised me instead of a laugh a moan came out so i had a smile on my face then. i asked if she liked it and she just nodded her head, so i continued to such on each of her lil piggies hearing lil moans and groans through out. i licked up and down her sole which she started laughing again but then i went back to the toe sucking she had blood red toe polish my favorite as she knew so i licked them like lilopops. after about a half hour of this we were both in the mood and we proceeded to bump uglies but i wont go into detail so sorry just too personal.
there you go thats the first experience of a few that happened with her. im glad i can contribute something to this great site. i always welcome feedback good or bad cuz it will only make me better

Last edited:
Great story. Thanks very much for posting. Shame you too aren't still together. It sounds like you had a lot of fun.

One writing suggestion I'd make is to please put in some paragraphs. Its very hard to read through a big block of text like that.

Good post.

I love it when they finally tire out and just lay there twitching and laughing! :hipoke:
Good times!

thanks for the feedback. i put some paragraphs in there baldadonis i dont know why i didnt before. i was just flowing when writing so i guess i skipped the paragraphs part

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back