• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish fiance soles and a poll for u guys /f

her soles are her ultimate weakspot.. how long would you spend tickling them?

• one hour

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • two hours

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • All day

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • jesus christ why the hell would i stop

Votes: 38 74.5%

• Total voters

rexbrown

TMF Poster
I am so lucky to wake up next to these. These are my fiance's size fives. The most ticklish soles in the world. Let me know what u guys reckon on a scale of 1-10.: She is 23, and english.

Also there's a poll for u guys to answer. If we get enough interest u can bet that she will endure a ferocious tickling of her soles with imagery attached for you lovely ppl.

Last edited:
Nope and that's only because she is that ticklish. She has an insane infectious laugh and begs a lot too. Will have to put her through her paces. Keep the comments coming through. The more interest she sees then she aint got a choice if u get me.

Her feet look so delicious I love them. I want to see a clip of her actually having her feet tickled. Heck I would tickle them with you if you really want to tickle torture her.

I voted for why in the hell would I stop if she is really very ticklish. The more ticklish a lady is the more I want to tickle her and for longer periods of time.

Cute pics, I especially like the little black spot on her right sole. It ticklish?

Wow!

I'd trace those wonderful sole wrinkles in ballpoint pen!Yum!

thanks for all the kind words..

I've relayed them back to her and she wants to find out what more ppl say.

Spread the word....

As a token of our appreciation, I have decided to take the black and white pic and give you the original pic of the soles... however I have deleted the covers they were wrapped in so it looks like youve just got the soles there for you guys to enjoy...

Last edited:
keep the votes coming.. feel free to use the pics in anyway shape or form..

shes due back from holiday and will have new pics for you guys soon

How about a video of you tickling her Gorgeous feet for us. Where is Harrow?

attachment.php

She's back from holiday today.. going to destroyed from tickling!!!:yayzorz:

When you put her through her paces do you tie her up? Would she agree to just tying her feet down? Does she share your love for tickling? I would just love to have some ticklish feet at my disposal. She has some great feet. I love her mole. And thank you both for the pics.

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back