• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Fitness Competitor

bigblack87

TMF Master
Lisa tickled the hell out of little Enshadow. Now she endure must endure the torture herself. She's a very tough girl and is actually very optimistic about being tickled. Watch her pose and show off her sexy, hard body and answer questions about tickling in the first minute of the video. After a brief interview Lisa gets tied to the X-frame and Travis starts things off with upper body tickling. Lisa tries to compose herself but can't hold in her laughter. She is very ticklish on her armpits, abs, ribs, and waistline. She struggles mightily and almost pulls the frame off the wall multiple times! After several minutes of upper body tickling, it's time to move to Lisa's huge size 12 feet. Enshadow was ready to dish out some serious revenge tickling and gets Lisa struggling hard with just her fingers. Then her and Travis together wreck Lisa's feet. The toothbrush between the toes, hairbrush on the soles, and the claw have the muscular girl in fits. Lisa is not feeling so optimistic about tickling anymore and definitely has learned her lesson about tickle bullying smaller girls!

http://clips4sale.com/store/60535

<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=4949" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

Lovely, nothing better than a strong woman with a tickling weakness. She looks great!

Lisa is Amazing

OMG!!!
I love muscular women being tickle tortured!!!
Lisa is so beautiful, sexy, muscular and ticklish!
I love her size 12 feet, gorgeous soles, yummy toes!!!
I also love her silent laughter, and the expressions on her face!

Awesome clip, thanks for sharing.

dont just love tickling the shit of the tough strong ladys and they find out there really ticklish and week to the tickling its self so i guess your only as strong if some to tied you down tickle you all over making you be no more rember your dont mess with the ticklers love see lisa be the tickler next time getting pay back.

I agree with everything mentioned above. Thanks for the positive feedback. Much more with her on the horizon!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back