• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH JUSTICE #3 *New Dr. Random Tickling Comic! **06/02/2014

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

TICKLISH JUSTICE #3
Written and Created by Colin
Art by Dr. Random
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

Villainous vixens beware! Your days of swindling, extortion and general naughtiness are over...but your years of helpless laughter are just beginning! Yes, the right sexy Judge Gina is back once again, with a heaping helping of fetish-friendly, bondage-rich, toe-teasing TICKLISH JUSTICE!

This time, a scheming interior designer takes the stand, and finds herself the center of a new scheme—a decorating scheme, that is, with an accent on giggles! Next up, a dirty-dealing doctor fond of tickle-tormenting helpless patients finds the tables turned when Gina "casts" her into a unique plaster prison! Finally, a barefoot girl magician is sentenced to some ticklish tricks-–and her hysterical squeals are no illusion!

It's a tickling trial that no student of the American legal system will want to miss! So grab a copy--and a feather—and we'll see you in court!

TJ03_Cover.jpg TJ03_Preview.jpg

Item Features

• 13 pages plus cover
• 50+ Comic Panels!
• Foot and Upper-Body Tickling!
• Also includes breast and belly-button Tickling!
• Written by Colin!
• Art by Dr. Random!
• F/F Tickling!
• Digital Download PDF format

Product and Ordering Information

Save $2 off of the following Dr. Random comics!

Ticklish Justice #1
Domme Nation #1

This offer is good until 06/30/14

Last edited:
amn! How much I love this firehaired Judge Regina :lover:
Sometimes I wish she would take male vic... defendants... and I could be one of them ;)

Again wonderful cases of "crime" and the perfect treatment for the "villains" :D
My favorite it page six. cause I so love the way the feet are trapped :lover:
Wonderful comic and wonderful series :)
With every issue I like it more :)

Cannot say if I want to see Regina gettin' in distress or revenge. For some kind I would say, would be cool, but she likes tickling so much, bet this wouln't be torture for her ;)
On the other hand, she looks great is this juge role and that you cannot "reach" her :D

Fantastic! More of this :)

I'm actually quite intrigued at the thought of our dear Judge on the receiving end for once... Hot Judges are sexy. I think it's about time some of her defendants banded together and gave her her tootsies some nice tickles n' lickles before they serve their time! :D

Cannot say if I want to see Regina gettin' in distress or revenge. For some kind I would say, would be cool, but she likes tickling so much, bet this wouln't be torture for her ;)
On the other hand, she looks great is this juge role and that you cannot "reach" her :D

I'm actually quite intrigued at the thought of our dear Judge on the receiving end for once... Hot Judges are sexy. I think it's about time some of her defendants banded together and gave her her tootsies some nice tickles n' lickles before they serve their time! :D

Thanks, guys! Once again, Dr. Random did an unbelievable job with the art on this one! He captures these women exactly the way I see them while writing, each & every time!

As for Judge Gina being on the receiving end of some "ticklish justice" herself...well, we'll have to see how things shake out, but I have to admit, it's a possibility I've given a lot of thought to. You never know what might happen in an issue or two. ;)

C

Oh yes! I had a problem with #2 with how the naughty actress bit ended, but #3 looks promising.

LOL, such a tease! This is yet another wacky comic from Colin and Dr. Random team! This comic (with barefoot professional sinister) really cracked me up, especially coming across the “goosebump-stucco” haha! :D. Great play with words and taunting! I’ll go crazy with this fetishistic judicial system. The art blends well too, being masterful and expressively done for this comic… I think I haven't recovered yet since the Vic(tickle)torian era. Keep them coming!

Doc - you're stuff is pure magic. Love your approach and your style.

Colin - you're a juggernaut of awesomeness, ya know that? Wonderful story and dialog, my friend.

So much good stuff it's almost hard to keep track of in this comic.

Next one, plz.

B

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back