• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish ladies fashion!

That's why it's a good shirt, Red. :D Good find, Dan! :)

...and Christmas is right around the corner!!!

:imouttahe I'm gonna beat the Christmas rush and get that one for my gf! :santasmil

An intriguing thought...

First, to the Mods: Doesn't this thread dangerously skirt the edge of the Forum's provision against ticklish thought involving minors? :shock: After all, Elmo IS a Sesame Street icon! But, I digress...:p <p>
This thread brings up an intriguing thought. Are there particular elements of fashion that lead one to believe that the wearer is a ticklephile? I don't mean something glaring like a tee or tattoo reading "Tickle Me!" I'm wondering if there are telltale details of dress--like strategic holes in a garment or footwear, or a feather in a cap--that alert your sense of...possibility about someone. Hmmm?

Paying attention, I see...

TeeHeeLawrence said:
First, to the Mods: Doesn't this thread dangerously skirt the edge of the Forum's provision against ticklish thought involving minors? :shock: After all, Elmo IS a Sesame Street icon! But, I digress...:p <p>
One can be fairly certain that if a Mod sees fit to post it, he's done his homework and has judged it to fall within the Forum's parameters. Add to that the fact that it's a woman's garment, not a child's, and we can begin to suspect that the ulterior motive of the shirt is, in fact, an invitation. Speak up, girls... or anyone, for that matter. Who, in their right mind, who DIDN'T want to be tickled, would even consider wearing that? Nope. That shirt is for those who think it's cute and is worth the risk of it actually resulting in a tickle happening. :cool2:

AffectionateDan said:
One can be fairly certain that if a Mod sees fit to post it, he's done his homework and has judged it to fall within the Forum's parameters. Add to that the fact that it's a woman's garment, not a child's, and we can begin to suspect that the ulterior motive of the shirt is, in fact, an invitation. Speak up, girls... or anyone, for that matter. Who, in their right mind, who DIDN'T want to be tickled, would even consider wearing that? Nope. That shirt is for those who think it's cute and is worth the risk of it actually resulting in a tickle happening. :cool2:

I agree with you Dan. I bought a pink t-shirt that said the word "tickled" on it. The exact reason I bought it was I thought it was cute and definately worth the "risk"....ha ha!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back