• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish list of models from the Dominion and Passive Arts

tickling=feet

TMF Regular
Ticklish list of models from the Dominion

I have come to the conclusion that it would be valuable to have a thread where those who have had good experiences with a certain model at either place could "give a heads up" if you will. It isnt cheep necessarily so to have that would be excellent. This is also inspired by some models who fake their laughter. 120$ isnt worth it for that. I work hard for my money...so hard for my money...I work hard for my money, so she better be ticklish. Donna Summers. Anyone?....

Enough of that.

Here is what I have complied from the dominion so far:

Kirsten
Kellen
Asia
Leticia
Fiona
Kitty
Alison
Simone
Ravenna
Amoris
Ember
KoKo
Brandy
Maddison
Mila
Sky
Aki (Kai)
Charlotte
Blue
Lita

I generally try a new model each time at the Dominion so I will continue to update this list. Your help would be appricated for all parties involved ie. US! :)

Last edited:
Passive Arts no longer exists, however in the same location is Sanctuary Studios LAX

http://www.sanctuarystudioslax.com/

Their web site is not very well organized and it's difficult to find detailed information about their subs and switches, but there are a few there that mention tickling.

Ravenna from the Dominion is extremely ticklish, especially on her feet!! Always a good time with her.

I can vouch for both Bailey and Sky being very ticklish from your list. :D I haven't had a session with any of the others.

I can personally vouch for Kellen, off the charts ticklish, all over, especially on her very small size 4 feet [use a ball point pen, trust me].

Simone is very ticklish and really is a tickle devotee. Pictures'don't do her justice. In person, she is striking, her personality is funny, flirty and down-to-earth. Give her a test-tickle ;).
My personal fave is Sky.
Oh, and Ember.

Would love to hear from anyone with Alice or fiona flight time in their logs :). Please PM or post here.

I had only visited Passive Arts. If you can find them; Emaline, KiKi and Blue (NOT the one just hired at the Dominion) were all VERY ticklish! And the names of the last two ladies I sessioned with escape me... One was fairly ticklish, but the other (an exotic beauty who was part Egyptian, I believe) was both extremely ticklish and a great 'ler!

To be fair though, once they discovered my worst spot, Blue and Emaline were wonderfully ruthless as well.

Can you guys post stories of your experiences please?

:siterocks: My last session with Fiona at the Dominion was so much fun. First off, Fiona is very beautiful, her pix on the website don't really portray her beauty. She is also very submissive, she puts her heart and soul into making the session as good as it can be. We sessioned in the Chamber, the last room at the top of the stairs on the second floor. Fiona agreed to some role playing with her being punished for spending too much money at Nodrstrom (never happens in real life, huh Guys??). I had called a few days before and requested that she wear high heeled shoes with stockings. She was tied face down on the large table with the foot stocks and was told that the bill from Nordstroms had come in the mail along with her college grades, Nordstroms bill was too high and her grades were too low. Her back side was then subjected to some spanking for her misdeeds. When it became obvious that she enjoyed being spanked way too much, I asked her if she was still ticklish!! She replied NO, she wasn't ticklish at all. That changed very quickly when my hands squeezed her sides, she almost came off the table and sweet hysterical laughter filled the room. Fiona was then quizzed with history questions that were very difficult and when she didn't know the answer, she was tickled further.
Her shoes were not removed while she was on the table, but we then moved to the floor where her hands were tied above her head and her legs were immobilized with my legs allowing me to remove her shoes and tickle her stockinged feet. Her feet are very beautiful, she has long slender toes and her feet are sensitive all over. This leg trick is a perfect way to keep a girl's feet in a position where they can be tickled and she can't get away. Once again, she became hysterical and laughed and laughed. Later she was tied into a hogtie and tickled all over.
When the session ended, I spoke with a friend who works at the front desk and she told me that Fiona's laughter could be heard all the way down and throughout the downstairs.
I highly recommend Fiona. My sessions (2) with her have always been some of the best.

Fiona used to have a couple tickling pictures on her profile on the Dominion website. They're gone now, which is a shame. She looks like the real deal.

curious is anybody has also did sessions with 2 girls at once so there was some small gang tickling

curious is anybody has also did sessions with 2 girls at once so there was some small gang tickling
I had Sky do a cameo (which is where they invite other women into the session for a ten-minute interval for $20 each). So she invited Koko and Snow in after I was tied down to the bondage table and all three of them tickled me for the ten minutes.

One of these days if I ever go to L.A. I really want to tickle Koko, Princess, and Blue at Dominion.

Anyone have any details about their experience with any of these girls? Alison, Kitty, Maggie, Hedera, Grace?

I sessioned with Kitty, lots of fun. She is EXTREMELY ticklish on her feet!!! I think she is gone from the Dominion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back