• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish list of models from the Dominion and Passive Arts

I sessioned with Kitty, lots of fun. She is EXTREMELY ticklish on her feet!!! I think she is gone from the Dominion.

Is she a laugher? I much prefer hysterical laughing to screaming or yelling.

I'm curious, who do the people that have gone think is the best foot tickling experience at the Dominion?

Going to session with Maggie and Kitty. Will report back. I want to tickle kristin but I cant turn down a girl who has pictures of her feet being tickled. I mean she beckons me. And if Kitty has ticklish feet I have to try them myself.

Last edited:
Just called the dominion, I never do this but I thought whatever. She is a screamer. So Kirsten I shall try.
Two subs. Excellent. Glad I called ahead!

Is she a laugher? I much prefer hysterical laughing to screaming or yelling.

I'm curious, who do the people that have gone think is the best foot tickling experience at the Dominion?

Last edited:
Yes I did a session with Asia recently and I can confirm she is hyper ticklish, one of the most ticklish women I've ever met. I was careful not to go overboard, to be sensitive to her limits, which is something she talked about before our session. She's good natured and fun; I had a blast.

Best foot tickling experience at Dominion? Wow...I don't go there much but over the years I can mention Jezebel, Artemis, Blue (who is still there), Onyx (was there briefly long ago), and now, Asia.

I'd love to do a session with Leticia but she's hardly ever there. Hard to find tickling info on her even though she's been there for years. She shows up once a month, or less.

If you have a session with a switch, will they assume one role for the session? Like if you just want to tickle them and aren't into being a lee yourself...etc

If you have a session with a switch, will they assume one role for the session? Like if you just want to tickle them and aren't into being a lee yourself...etc

Yes, that's always been my experience. Just let the woman know you want to be the tickler...

Outdated

I've got alot of PM's saying this list is out dated but the reason I do that is because many come back. Aki came back as Kai for example. Though they might not be around now doesn't mean they wont be again. I cross my fingers for kellen to return. One day, I hope she'll come back. I call first session! Haha

Kellen was the best session I ever had, and I have sessioned with Lil Dee and Jamie Daniels!

I didnt think it could happen....Kirsten beat Kellen. I'm serous. Guys/girls...speechless. Hysterical laughter, feet didnt desensitize for the whole hour! And all I tickled was her feet. Well, ticking=feet haha. Serously, kellen is legend. But she is tied. And thats not to be taken lightly of course. I cant imagine her upper body. I made her mercy from her feet at least 5 times...woah

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me wher Blue has gone to, she was at Passive Arts in 2011, she had blue hair

Has anyone tickled Lucille at Dominion? How ticklish are her feet? She seems attractive, but I'm seeking a giggler not a screamer. I've had too many bad experiences at these studios. I don't want to make a special trip to L.A. to see Lucille unless she's just my type, so any feedback on Lucille appreciated.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back