• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Situations YouTube account shut down, sorry!

TickleYouPink

TMF Regular
They terminated my account because I guess they don't like to see girls tied up and tickled over there... So I'll have to move my stuff over to DailyMotion, but it will take some time. Sorry. :(

Clips and previews are still available at my clips4sale store though.

No big deal there - Youtube has terminated every other producers account, except I think Guilttrip from Nylon Tickling, which I'm sure they'll do one day......

They will ban any clip that is even linked from here, that's why people post tickling clips with spaces in them in the mainstream forum section...

They are absurdly arbitrary - they ripped the sound out of a video I made once, but left the video up. They've done that to several clips I've watched
on Youtube over the years...but left hundreds of other similar clips up!

I....don't even know and it really doesn't even bother me anymore, with places like Daily Motion that can compensate.

Tickle You Pink and Mabus --

Did You Tube ever say why they treat these clips in that manner?

Tickle You Pink and Mabus --

Did You Tube ever say why they treat these clips in that manner?

They didn't give me a specific reason, they just said I violated their Community Guidelines, which are pretty vague and open to interpretation. Looking through them, here's the only clue I could find that might apply to my videos:

"Generally if a video is intended to be sexually provocative, it is less likely to be acceptable for YouTube."

You won't be able to post preview clips but eventually you'll see deadbeats posting your full videos on both youtube and dailymotion.

Does Daily Motion ever remove clips by request?

I know a while back, someone was lying to Youtube and claiming other producers were violating copyrights, or something, and posting "his" clips, even though obviously they
were Turtleboy's, etc. It may have been another producer, I don't remember, but there's that reason, then it's just arbitrary as hell - there are scores of pantyhose clips, for example....
then some get taken down for violating Youtube's policies..... while those previous scores can remain for years. Who knows.

I also asked the top question wondering if producers complained to Daily Motion, if they'd remove the clips or are you guys ignored?

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back