• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish spot you least expected

dumbledore

TMF Regular
Have you ever been tickled somewhere and surprised yourself with how much it tickled?

Do you have a ticklish spot that you had no idea would be ticklish?

The underside of my upper arm--the soft part between my elbow and underarm.

as much as people joke about it and say it never happens... my damn elbows- I yell at the husband not to do it because it's weird they're ticklish lol

I had no idea my back was ticklish. I don't even remember who it was, but at some point someone found a ticklish spot on my back that drove me absolutely crazy.

My forehead. A very odd spot that I found out not too long ago when a friend was running their fingers over my scalp, and eventually moved to my forehead.

Spots I've found on people that surprised them.

- The small of their back, right above butt. Very sensitive
- Right at the bottom edge of the sternum. Light poking pressure has driven a few bonkers
- Inside of arm between elbow and arm pit.
- Soft area right around the hip bone

as much as people joke about it and say it never happens... my damn elbows- I yell at the husband not to do it because it's weird they're ticklish lol

And I dont listen either......but then again your hips and inner thighs are so much fun that I cant resist targeting them often.

Ha ha. That's a dangerous spot! Chomp!! There goes the fingers!!! :bugeyed: :munch:
That is why Goddess Shelly uses the Whitehead gag to keep my mouth open when she tickles the roof of my mouth (with a fuzzy pipe cleaner). :D

Attachments

• Whitehead_gag.jpg
    Whitehead_gag.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 18
Can't say being tickled anywhere ever surprised me, as I'm just ticklish all over. But at my latest Asian massage parlor visit, I was tickling a sweet Chinese gal pretty much the whole hour. Maybe halfway into it, as she was try to fend off my upper body tickles, I reached down and tickled her left knee. She was ticklish there, alright, and by the look on her face I may have been the first to ever tickle her there. Even though her command of English was pretty good for an Asian massage provider, I didn't think to ask if she knew she was ticklish on her knees.

for me I would say my ears and the sides of my arms even blowing there tickles

I would say my back especially the lower back. And the side of my breasts is surprisingly ticklish.

My balding spot. Of course my spine was very bad.

I have tickled some girls in some surprising places. Always the roof of the mouth. Their hands and fingertips. Once or twice the cheeks ( of the face! Though I did surprise a few gfs with a bottom tickling.) then there is that area where the bottom meets the thighs, as well as the area where the legs meet the belly. Do those areas have names? Oh! and the area opposite of the elbow. The elbow...pit, I guess? Name?

My inner arms from my wrist to my underarms are incredibly sensitive to touch. The one guy I've ever had an intimate relationship with would sort of graze that area with his fingertips to soothe or relax me...but it sort of had the opposite effect...it tickled and made me start giggling. Also, come to find out, my butt is really really ticklish. :wow:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back