• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tender Soles... (preview) - NEW!

Cute pic and maybe it's just me but those nails on her toez need to be shorter - sorry but it's freaky when a woman has gorgeous feet and they don't take care of the whole package! long nails belong on the hands not the toez! That's MY opinion :) thank you very much :2poke:

ILuvShoes said:
Cute pic and maybe it's just me but those nails on her toez need to be shorter - sorry but it's freaky when a woman has gorgeous feet and they don't take care of the whole package! long nails belong on the hands not the toez! That's MY opinion :) thank you very much :2poke:

I disagree, I love long toenails

Great stuff SilverCherry!

ILuvShoes said:
...sorry but it's freaky when a woman has gorgeous feet and they don't take care of the whole package! ....:2poke:

Thank you for the comment:) I understand exactly what you're saying. I too always prefer shorter nails. But I do need to respond. Contrary to what you have suggested, her nails aren't a little longer because she hasn't taken care of them. She really does take care of them. They're polished and neat and gets pedicures and all that. She simply chooses to keep them a little longer as a style preference. But again, I'm with you on the shorter toenails thing. I definitely prefer girls who like the shorter style;)

Thanks again!

SilverCherry said:
Thank you for the comment:) I understand exactly what you're saying. I too always prefer shorter nails. But I do need to respond. Contrary to what you have suggested, her nails aren't a little longer because she hasn't taken care of them. She really does take care of them. They're polished and neat and gets pedicures and all that. She simply chooses to keep them a little longer as a style preference. But again, I'm with you on the shorter toenails thing. I definitely prefer girls who like the shorter style;)

Thanks again!

Oh I'm sure she does take very good care of them as that wasn't what I was saying - The angle from where I see the video I see a long nail on her big toe and thanks for your response !!!

If you don't watch this you don't know what you're missing!!

If I weren't so poor I'd buy all clips of her!! Destiny is such a fantastic 'lee, with a squealy squeeky giggle and wonderfully ticklish feet!! Any info on what size they are? Look to be 6-7, just a guess. I love this girl!! I esp. love the sneaker and socks removal you've been doing with her. Great work, Silver Cherry!!

barefeetarebest said:
... Any info on what size they are? Look to be 6-7, just a guess. I love this girl!! I esp. love the sneaker and socks removal you've been doing with her. Great work, Silver Cherry!!

Thank you so much for the comments! Destiny's feet are a petite size 6. Regarding the sneaker and sock removal, I agree, that's a big part of it for me too. I love how warm and tender the feet are right after the sneakers and socks have been removed :p

SilverCherry

WOW is all I got to say about this ladies feet beautiful and seem to be extremely ticklish. I would love to tickle her myself. Tell her to pm me, I could tickle her feet for hours with a laugh like that and make her beg for mercy.....

TicklesFemales :devil2:

SilverCherry said:
Thank you so much for the comments! Destiny's feet are a petite size 6. Regarding the sneaker and sock removal, I agree, that's a big part of it for me too. I love how warm and tender the feet are right after the sneakers and socks have been removed :p

And I bet her feet have a nice aroma scent right after their removal. I like that at times.

HOLY FRIGGIN' HOT!!! Destiny has maybe the most scrumptious pair of tootsies out there ... YOWZA!!! ... add to that her crazy , squealing , laughing reactions & you've got one heckuva dynamite LEE , SilverCherry!!!

Thanks for this ridiculously great clip ... especially for the parts where her soles are basted w/baby-oil!!! ... friggin' DROOL!!! :yowzer:

nylons

PLEASE PLEASE get those sexy feet into nylons and tickle them mercilessly..............maybe stocks with her big toes tied????

I'd become weak kneed.............

tommee said:
love your work, will we ever see yvette again?

It's highly unlikely. She's moved on and doesn't really model anymore. Although she has said that she'd still work with me from time to time. Hopefully I'll be in contact with her soon, and I'll find out then.

Thanks

smg1062 said:
PLEASE PLEASE get those sexy feet into nylons and tickle them mercilessly..............maybe stocks with her big toes tied????

I'll be working with Destiny (hopefully) within the next week. I'll be sure to get some nylon foot tickling:)

Thanks!

smg1062 said:

I just did a shoot with Destiny a few days ago. I also did a nylon foot tickling scene with her too. I'll be posting that soon. Thought you might be interested in that:)

Just finally broke down and bought this clip and I must say, VERY well done, nothing but tickling, feet, and very ticklish feet on a cute young girl. Wonderful job and anyone looking for a long clip with a beautiful laughing girl should get this.

barefeetarebest said:
Just finally broke down and bought this clip and I must say, VERY well done, nothing but tickling, feet, and very ticklish feet on a cute young girl. Wonderful job and anyone looking for a long clip with a beautiful laughing girl should get this.

Thank you very much for that! Hey just so you know...if you like Destiny, I'm lining up a shoot that will feature two really tall amazon women who'll be tickling petite Destiny. That'll be different:)

SilverCherry said:
Thank you very much for that! Hey just so you know...if you like Destiny, I'm lining up a shoot that will feature two really tall amazon women who'll be tickling petite Destiny. That'll be different:)
Y'know.... I almost felt bad for the poor girl......Almost. But she's obviously cool with it if she's willing to put herself through that again! And even if she didn't, I'd still ALMOST feel bad for her......Almost. Wonder what its like to be THAT ticklish?!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back