• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH WEEKEND

sweetpiggy22

TMF Regular
Hey Everyone! I thought I share about my fantastic Thanksgiving weekend with my group :). Before I get into the tickling, it would be helpful for some background information. I came down for the Thanksgiving break to Florida from GA in order to spend time with family, friends, BF, and of course my Guys :). All my friends knew I was coming down except once again my group. The plan that Belly and myself had come up with to surprise the guys again was that I arrive late to Outback Steakhouse and just come to the table and sit down and join in the conversation. The plan didn’t go according to plan, but I got the reaction that I wanted from the guys though and that’s what counts. My BF (not into tickling, but I think he’s coming around:)) wanted to come to the meet so I agreed. We show up at Outback around 8:30 and see the guys. I tell my BF to walk towards the table and sit down and chat with the guys just to see their reaction of him being there. My BF walks over to the table and tells the guys hey and sits down. Bart was trying to figure out why was my BF there and everyone else just thought he wanted to hang out with them and I guess have male bonding or whatever. Couple of minutes later, I come up to the table and give my BF a hug and tell the guys hey. Once again faces were priceless! Especially with my Dude! Coolchef kept saying you lied to me! You told me you weren’t here! Once my Dude was able to speak, he was saying I’m never believing anything that you say and Shock had this I don’t care attitude.

Now here’s where all the fun begins :). I sit down between my Dude and DJ until Shock was saying how I didn’t wanted to sit next to him and it’s all deserted on his side of the table so I change seats and sit next to Shock and Dan to make him happy. When I sat down, Shock starts poking my ribs and my sides making me squirm, laugh, and snort for a couple of seconds and stops when I take his hat. He asks me to give him his hat back please and I told him no and started tickling him. For a couple of minutes, we end up having a tickling fight where Shock kept asking for help. The only person who was willing to help was my BF. While Shock held my wrists to stop the tickle attacks, my BF would sneak tickles to my sides and my ribs. After awhile I guess my BF got tired of helping Shock and let us has our tickle fight. Shocks kept trying to block and avoid my tickling fingers and told my BF to control your GF. My BF laughs and tells him she’s your problem now. We go back to have another around of tickle fight and end walks in Mats, my partner in crime:). The food comes out, which I kept stealing food off of Shock’s plate (the chicken tender and fries were great! I recommend them, don’t you Shock?). He wasn’t too happy and kept telling me that he’s sooooooo going to get me when we go to Belly’s house. Of course as a lee I press his buttons more to fuel his revenge for getting me back so I continue to eat his food and tickle him until he moves his chair away from the table so that I couldn’t tickle him anymore :(. I made some attempts, but he kept hitting my hands away LOL! Finally, the bill came and we were able to pay for them to head over to Belly’s.

Once inside Belly’s place, I tell CoolChef its time for me to tickle him since he promise me and of course he tells me never promised and had no idea what I was talking about it. I tried to convince him, but didn’t get anywhere. I turned to Shock and I asked him could I tickle him and he kept saying no, but I wasn’t giving up this time. I had to promise him that he could get sweet revenge on me later so he agrees and while walking upstairs I tell Mats to come upstairs too. Mats and myself start to tie down the restraints (which I found out we didn’t do a great of on it lol) and had Shock lie down spread eagle. After he lied down, Mats went to his feet and I straddle his waist and we just dug in! Poor Shock was hysterics and squirming like mad man, but it was so cute though until he kept breaking out of restraints. Trying to hold him down to put him back into the restraints and to tickle was so hard and very exhausting. Mats even got my BF to help us by grabbing Shock’s ankle to put it back into the restraint. It looked like a tug war LOL, but I was able to put the restraint back on. During his laughing hysterics, he kept calling us jerks (LOL), asking help from the other guys, and kept telling me I’m going to get you even worse now. I guess the calling for help worked because throughout the tickling Belly, my BF, and Bart kept making sneaky tickle attacks to my feet and sides. Towards the end of the tickling, Shock even tried blocking out the tickling, which would have worked except when Mats and I went to his feet. He broke his silence with explode of laughter (such cute laughter). After tickling Shock for like 30 mins (I think) we let him go so that he could watch Space Balls (or some type of title like that) with the other guys downstairs. I asked DJ did he want to go next and he was like sure and he even fixed our rope and our restraints to be more secure before he let us tickle him (how sweet!). He told us that we had mix up an ankle restraint for a wrist restraint LOL. Mats and I just laughed and thanked him for telling us. Once we fixed the problem, we started tickling DJ. I started with the upper body and Mats went for the feet; however, unlike Shock DJ just lays there and laughs (has a FANTASTIC BELLY LAUGH). No squirming. No thrashing. Mats and I kept taking turns switching from tickling upper body to feet and at some points tickling upper body at the same time and feet as well. The three of us was really enjoying ourselves and so did the other guys because they kept coming in with their sneaky tickling attacks towards me. During the thirty minutes of tickling, I left to try to convince CoolChef again to let me tickle him. After 15 minutes of negotiating, I wasn’t able to tickle him, but I did get that next time I could (YEA!). When I went back upstairs, DJ was untied and looked so sad that Mats and I stopped the tickling. My Dude comes upstairs and asked me am I going to tickle him. I grabbed his hand and lead him to the bed so that he can have some fun. Mats and I tickle Dude for 15-30 mins, which was great because I love Dude grunts and everyone was joking around that he sounds like he was dying.

After letting Dude, he goes back downstairs for something and in comes my BF and Belly out of no where and starts tickling me making me fall to the ground. My BF calls for Dude and Bart to come upstairs to help with the tickling. They both got upstairs pretty fast. My boyfriend pins my arms up above my head and starts tickling my bellybutton, Dude and Bart each got a foot and tickling the hell out of my feet, and I couldn’t tell you where Belly was tickling at. I managed to get out help so that Mats could help me, but she was occupied with getting tickled by DJ right beside me. This tickling went on for about 5-10 minutes until after my squirming and trying to get away I managed to hit my head on Bart’s tool box. Belly brings me water and I’m just laying there trying to regain oxygen. Dude was joking that he thinks they tired me out. My BF told him no we didn’t she wants so more. Its all in her face. I told them once the pain from my head stops throbbing they can get me again. After two minutes of laying there and regaining back my composure and the pain going away, I told Bart I wanted my feet to be played with or worshipped (LOVE HAVING THAT DONE!). I jump on the bed and put my feet in his lap and he goes to work by massaging, caressing, and lightly tickling my feet. While he is doing this everyone is poking me and trying to tickle me. I told everyone to stop and that you are distracting me from my foot thingy, which makes everyone laugh. Mats notices that while Bart is playing with my feet that I’m trying so hard not to laugh and makes a comment about it as well as how ticklish I am. I told her yea, but I love being as ticklish I am and love what Bart is doing (who wouldn’t!?). Bart tells me that I have nice soft feet and that I such a great lee and all of us start in on small talk. I look at the clock and notice its 1:33am (time flies when you are having fun!) and I tell everyone that I think its time to go since Belly had to get up early in the morning for work. Bart gives me a few more minutes of foot play (yes!) and then we all walk outside and go our separate ways. Another GREAT night with my group :).

Did all that stuff really happen? I feel asleep half-way through the story:roflmao: It was a great time and cant wait till the next one.

wow it sounds like you guys had a great time!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

dang what a weekend and well your bf joined that was a shoick as well, to bad it wasnt longer lol perhaps the entire weekend next time this time meet at the restraunt at 8 am lol

Glad you had such a blast, Lampra. really glad your doing so well. :bounce:

Mawhahaha YES!

We had so much fun :D We are the best damn 'lers evah!!

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back