• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TicklishBeauty: lets talk gatherings!

TicklishBeauty

TMF Regular
Hey there, TicklishBrowngal here, still looking to get tickled!! Brown guy's still need to join, haha...Anyway's, I've notice there's a lot of talk of gatherings in Vancouver, but nothing seems to be working...if one could properly be arranged i think we would all be in. Location is very important, so where would this be held? Who would organize it? Everyone welcome to reply;)

Great idea, but the wrong place for it. You should go here and talk to them.

Suggestions for you:

1) Have a munch first (a social meet in a restaurant or pub). Grab eats and gab a bit. Get comfortable with your local crew. Even if only one other person gets nerve enough to show, that's still your new partner in crime for this.
Do pick a crowded public place. Identify either where you'll sit and what you look like, or bring an object to identify you (TickleChgo is bringing a cup of feathers to his munch, which is an easy identifier. Some bring stuffies, or mugs with a distinct logo).

2) Organizers? You're an organizer now. You were bold enough to ask. You need only be bold enough to meet folks in a public place.

Gatherings are different, but even then, you'll find that friends will have your back, so making friends in your area will make this LOTS easier.

Good fortunes to you!

What dvnc said. We have had moderate success with our munches here in the Seattle area.

We have scheduled our 1st tickle party/gathering for weekend of Aug. 14-16.

Check out NW Washington Gatherings section for more info if interested.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back