• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklishness Moods

Bonnie

TMF Novice
Anybody else have ticklish moods?

Like, for a few days in a row, a very light touch can make me lose my breath from laughing so hard. Then on a different day, im either barely ticklish or the ler has to do a lot more work, digging, etc?

My ticklishness has moods, and so does my girlfriend's.

Oh yeh. I go through this all the time! lol. I find that my ticklishness begins to lull if I'm tickled alot over the space of a few days. But when I get a break and I'm not touched so much the next time I get tickled its off the charts!!

Its a weird phenomenon, but I kinda like it that way :p

as a lee, this is how I am, so when I wanna get someone ticklish, this is what I do...I'll start lightly playing with their really sensitive spots until they are just in general real giggly and kinda afraid I may attack at any moment...when i do that, i get comments like "Omg I'm super tickly today". mood can effect it too.

Definately! Of course, hormones play into that as well. I'm always extremely hyper just before and during PMS and generally not as responsive during my monthly. But, other things can play into it as well. If it's been a bit since we've been able to have a really good play session, I tend to get increasingly hyper and hungry for it. Or, if I'm hurting, I tend to not be as much in the mood for it...probably because I know that reacting would hurt too much to be able to enjoy it anyway.

Today, I'm in a good deal of pain, but still very much in a tickley mood. So, there's not really any set rule for me. lol

me too. I'm extremely sensitive just after a shower and other times as well...

Yep.. moods, hormons.. all kind of stuff can affect my ticklishness :D

Actually I find that my ticklishness is pretty consistant. Certain outside influences, like alcohol, can make me more ticklish, but it doesn't really seem to fluctuate on its own.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back